NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The 4th Annual Mental Health Marketing Conference, Oct. 24-25, 2019 in Nashville, Tenn., announces a robust speaking roster of behavioral health and marketing experts from across the country.
This year’s topics focus on helping marketers move the national conversation beyond mental health awareness to mental health action. From SEO to storytelling, marketers will leave the MHM Conference with actionable strategies, tools and tactics to implement on a range of budgets.
The speaking panel includes:
- Mary Renouf-Hanson, MBA, Associate Vice President of Social and Influencer Strategy, Providence St. Joseph Health; Associate Vice President of Integrated Communications, Well Being Trust
- Robin Henderson, PsyD, Chief Executive, Behavioral Health, Providence Oregon; Clinical Liaison, Providence St Joseph’s Health, to the Well Being Trust
- Tom Matte, Mental Health Marketing Strategist, Madness, Math & Marketing
- Maggie Bertram, Learning Experience Designer, HubSpot
- Amy Stewart, Senior Consultant, Brand Strategy, InterbrandHealth
- Dwayne Flinchum, Director of Marketing and Communications, Child Mind Institute
- Nora Snoddy, VP of Marketing & Communications, Psych Hub
- Nick Jaworski, CEO, Circle Social
- Debbie Cagle Wells, Chief Marketing Officer, Centerstone
- Complete Speaker List: https://www.mhmarketing.org/speakers-19
The conference provides Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for attendees through the Clinical Track. There’s also “Try on Therapy,” providing attendees the opportunity to experience a therapy onboarding session.
“We hear it from our attendees: the lessons they take home impact their clinics, companies and causes,” said conference founder Austin Harrison. “We believe this impact will have a ripple effect, causing more people to seek treatment—literally saving and enriching the lives touched by their work.”
This unique conference shares best practices from industry leaders on how to better find and serve those in need of treatment, with a focus on consumer marketing best practices to connect responsibly and authentically with those in need.
Generous sponsors make the event possible. Sponsors include Binary Fountain, Burg & Co. Marketing, Centerstone, Circle Social Inc., Lellyett & Rogers Co, The Meadows, Mercy Multiplied, Promises Behavioral Health, Psych Hub, Rock to Recovery, SpecialtyCare, and Try on Therapy.
Main Stage Schedule: https://www.mhmarketing.org/schedule
CEU and Clinician Track: https://www.mhmarketing.org/ceu
For more information about this conference, call Austin Harrison at (443) 392-7810 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org