DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "SFTR - Securities Financing Transactions Regulation" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR) forms a central element of the European Commission's strategy to reduce perceived 'shadow banking' risks in the securities financing markets. It forms part of the EU's response to the Financial Stability Board's August 2013 policy proposals on Securities Lending and Repos. This one day course describes the key requirements of the SFTR and explores the issues faced by practitioners as the market prepares for implementation.
There has never been before a requirement for reporting of securities financing transactions. Whereas firms are conversant with the demands of MiFIR and EMIR already in place, reporting relating to securities financing is a new arena, presenting significant challenges. The course is designed for practitioners to help understand the unique demands of this new reporting regulation.
What Will You Learn
- Have a solid understanding of SFTR, its scope and requirements
- Learn about operational set up required
- Discover the impact on your business
- Learn about reporting requirements
- Explore the data management processes
Main Topics Covered During This Training
- The objectives and scope of SFTR
- Who will be affected and how
- Operational timings
- Details of reporting required
- Main challenges and application of technology
Key Topics Covered:
- The scope of the SFTR
- What is securities financing?
- The detailed reporting requirements
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cq9mdd