DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Social Assistance Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the social assistance? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The report answers all these questions and many more.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global social assistance market, accounting for 39% of the market in 2018. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 31% of the global social assistance market. Africa was the smallest region in the global social assistance market.
Adult day care service providers are adopting the latest technologies to enhance service quality being offered to senior citizens. They are widely using technologies such as wearables', geo-fencing and thermostats. Geo fencing devices track medication, Alzheimer's wandering activity, inactivity, falls, and real-time health information, whereas thermostat regulates the temperature in a facility by turning on and switching of the heating system.
Also, sensors, voice activation, GPS, Bluetooth, and smartphone monitoring apps, help in low-cost and efficient monitoring of patients. Major companies offering devices and solutions for adult care include MedMinder, Reminder Noise, Philips Lifeline, GrandCare, iTraq, GreatCall and ClearCare. For instance, Ochsner, a leading non-profit health care delivery system, is using smartwatches and fitness bands to track senior citizens with chronic diseases.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider social services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The social assistance market section of the report gives context. It compares the social assistance market with other segments of the social services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, social assistance indicators comparison.
- Companies Mentioned: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, World Food Programme, Unicef, The Salvation Army, Feeding America
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, social assistance indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Social Assistance Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Social Assistance Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Social Assistance Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Social Assistance Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Social Assistance Market Trends And Strategies
8. Social Assistance Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9. Social Assistance Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Social Assistance Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Social Assistance Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Social Assistance Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Social Assistance Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Social Assistance Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
11. Social Assistance Market Segments
11.1. Global Child Day Care Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion) - Babysitting Services In Provider's Own Home, Child Day Care, Babysitting Services, Child Day Care, Child Day Care Services In Provider's Own Home, Day Care Services, Child or Infant, Head Start Programs, Separate From Schools, Nursery Schools, Pre-Kindergarten Centers (Except Part of Elementary School System), Preschool Centers
11.2. Global Community And Individual Services Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion) - Community Food, Housing, And Relief Services, Individual And Family Services
12. Social Assistance Market Metrics
12.1. Social Assistance Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Social Assistance Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- World Food Programme
- The Salvation Army
- Feeding America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/40zhnh