DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the land based defense equipment manufacturing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The report answers all these questions and many more.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global land based defense equipment manufacturing market, accounting for 52% of the market in 2018. Africa was the second largest region accounting for 15% of the global land based defense equipment manufacturing market. Eastern Europe was the smallest region in the global land based defense equipment manufacturing market.
CornerShot rifles are increasingly being used in the defense industry. CornerShot weapons have steel hinge that allows the gun's frame to bend around the corner to attack target without exposing themselves. These rifles help shooters to navigate around corners via a high-resolution camera and LCD monitor. The corner shot rifles are widely used inside armored vehicles and tanks, on a turret up top, which will allow for a full 360-degree field cover while the triggerman remained safely inside the vehicle. The weapon is accurate and effective to 100 to 200 meters depending on the type weapon. Corner Shot removes the need for this initial exposure.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider defense market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The land based defense equipment manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the land based defense equipment manufacturing market with other segments of the defense market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, land based defense equipment manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Armored Vehicles, Missiles, Tanks, Pistols, Guns, Rifles, Explosives, Field Guns, Rocket Launchers, Non-Gun Powder Weapons
- Companies Mentioned: BAE Systems , Raytheon Co, Northrop Grumman Corp, General Dynamics Corp, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, land based defense equipment manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Armored Vehicles
10.1.8. Field Guns
10.1.9. Rocket Launchers
10.1.10. Non-Gun Powder Weapons
11. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Metrics
11.1. Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Land based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- BAE Systems
- Raytheon Co.
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- General Dynamics Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/odoyd4