DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the air based defense equipment manufacturing? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The report answers all these questions and many more.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global air based defense equipment manufacturing market, accounting for 29% of the market in 2018. Eastern Europe was the second largest region accounting for 28% of the global air based defense equipment manufacturing market. South America was the smallest region in the global air based defense equipment manufacturing market.
Aircraft manufacturers are using machine-learning techniques such as artificial intelligence (AI) to improve safety, productivity and quality of aircrafts. Machine learning algorithms collect data from machine-to-machine and machine-to-human interfaces and use data analytics to drive effective decision making. These technologies optimize manufacturing operations and costs.
For example, GE Aviation uses machine learning and data analytics to identify faults in engines, which increases lifecycle of parts and reduces maintenance costs. Boeing has successfully built machine-learning algorithms for aircraft designing and to automate factory operations.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider defense market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The air based defense equipment manufacturing market section of the report gives context. It compares the air based defense equipment manufacturing market with other segments of the defense market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, air based defense equipment manufacturing indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Fighter Aircrafts, Military Helicopters, Military Gliders and Drones
- Companies Mentioned: The Boeing Company, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Safran Group
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, air based defense equipment manufacturing indicators comparison
- Data Segmentation: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Trends And Strategies
8. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.1. Fighter Aircrafts
10.1.2. Military Helicopters
10.1.3. Military Gliders and Drones
11. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Metrics
11.1. Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Air based Defense Equipment Manufacturing Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- The Boeing Company
- Lockheed Martin
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Northrop Grumman
- Safran Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dp9sf0