Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the adhesives? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The report answers all these questions and many more.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global adhesives market, accounting for 51% of the market in 2018. North America was the second largest region accounting for 23% of the global adhesives market. Africa was the smallest region in the global adhesives market.
Adhesives are being developed to increase efficiencies of engineers and to increase assembly and processing speed. Since mechanical fasteners do not allow expansion or contraction of joined materials during temperature variations, adhesives are being used to accommodate movements caused by thermal expansion of substrates even after they are fully cured. Adhesives are being used to join composites instead of fasteners because drilling holes can damage composites which leads to loss of time and money.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider chemicals by end use market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The adhesives market section of the report gives context. It compares the adhesives market with other segments of the chemicals by end use market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, adhesives indicators comparison.
- Markets Covered: Water-Based, Solvent-Based, Hot-Melt-Based, Reactive & Others
- Companies Mentioned: 3M, Henkel, Sika AG, Dow Chemical Co, BASF
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
- Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
- Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, adhesives indicators comparison.
- Data Segmentation: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Adhesives Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Adhesives Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Adhesives Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Adhesives Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Adhesives Market Trends And Strategies
8. Adhesives Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Adhesives Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Adhesives Market, 2018, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Adhesives Market, 2014 - 2022, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Adhesives Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Adhesives Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Adhesives Market, Segmentation By Type, 2014 - 2022, Value ($ Billion)
10.1.4. Reactive & Others
11. Adhesives Market Metrics
11.1. Adhesives Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2014 - 2022, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Adhesives Market Expenditure, 2014 - 2022, Global
- Sika AG
- Dow Chemical Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9yelc5