DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market: Focus on Application, Technology, Type, End User, Country Data (15 Countries), and Competitive Landscape - Analysis and Forecast, 2019-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global molecular diagnostic point of care market?
- What are the factors resulting in the emerging trends within the global molecular diagnostic point of care market?
- How is each segment of the global molecular diagnostic point of care market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the estimated revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2029?
- What is the expected compound growth rate to be witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2029?
- What are the key applications in the global molecular diagnostic point of care market? What are the major segments of these applications?
- Who are the key manufacturers the global molecular diagnostic point of care products, and what are their contributions?
Global Molecular Diagnostic Point of Care Market Forecast, 2019-2029
The global molecular diagnostic point of care industry analysis projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 12.14% during the forecast period, 2019-2029. The molecular diagnostic point of care market generated $1,689.6 million revenue in 2018, in terms of value.
The molecular diagnostic point of care market growth has been primarily attributed to the major drivers in this market such as highly increasing global prevalence of infectious diseases and various types of cancer, growing demand for non-invasive diagnostics, increase in adoption of personalized medicines on a global level, and significant external funding for executing research and development exercises. The challenges include an uncertain reimbursement scenario, a lack of high-complexity testing centers, and high capital requirement hampering the global reach.
There is no doubt that near-patient molecular testing represents the future of diagnosing infectious diseases, especially those like influenza that are highly transmissible.
Scope of the Market Intelligence
The molecular diagnostic point of care research provides a holistic view of the market in terms of various factors influencing it, including regulatory reforms, and technological advancements.
The scope of this report is centered upon conducting a detailed study of the products and manufacturers allied with the diagnostic market. In addition, the study also includes exhaustive information on the unmet needs, perception on the new products, competitive landscape, market share of leading manufacturers, the growth potential of each underlying sub-segment, and company, as well as other vital information with respect to the global molecular diagnostic point of care market.
- The molecular diagnostic point of care market is segmented into infectious disease, oncology, prenatal testing, and other applications, on the basis of application.
- The molecular diagnostic point of care market is segmented into polymerase chain reaction, isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology and other methods, on the basis of technology.
- The molecular diagnostic point of care market is segmented into assays, systems and software, on the basis of type.
- The molecular diagnostic point of care market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other end-users, on the basis of end-user.
- The molecular diagnostic point of care market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the rest of the world, on the basis of geography.
Key Companies in the Market
The key manufacturers who have been contributing significantly to the molecular diagnostic point of care market include Hologic, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, bioMerieux S.A., QIAGEN N.V., Quidel Corporation, Biocartis NV, Danaher Corporation, DiaSorin S.p.A., F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Luminex Corporation, Mesa Biotech, QuantuMDx Group Ltd., Spartan Biosciences Inc., DxNA LLC, and Abacus Diagnostica Oy, among others.
Key Topics Covered
1 Research Scope and Methodology
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Data Sources
1.4 Assumptions and Limitations
1.5 Data and Prediction Modeling
2 Market Overview
2.1 Market Available Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Products
2.2 Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care in Clinical Diagnostics
2.3 Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Technologies
2.4 Regulatory Framework
2.4.1 Legal Requirements and Framework in U.S.
2.4.2 Legal Requirements and Framework in Europe
2.4.3 Legal Requirements and Framework in Asia-Pacific
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Impact Analysis
3.3 Market Drivers
3.3.1 Growing Demand for Non-Invasive Diagnosis
3.3.2 Increasing Prevalence of Infectious Diseases and Various Types of Cancer on a Global Level
3.3.3 Increase in Adoption of Personalized Medicine Shifting the Paradigm from Reaction to Prevention on a Global Level
3.3.4 Significant External Funding for Executing Research and Development Exercises
3.4 Market Restraint
3.4.1 Uncertain Reimbursement Scenario
3.4.2 Lack of High Complexity Testing Centers
3.4.3 High Capital Requirement Hampering the Expansion of Global Reach
3.5 Market Opportunities
3.5.1 Massive Scope for Adoption of Molecular Diagnostics-Based Point of Care Products in Emerging Nations
3.5.2 Technological Advancements in Molecular Techniques and Diagnostic Tests
3.5.3 Hybridization of Technologies
4 Competitive Landscape
4.1 Key Strategies and Developments
4.1.2 Synergistic Activities
4.1.3 Product Launches and Enhancements
4.1.4 Funding and Expansion Activities
5 Global Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market (by Product)
6 Global Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market (by Application)
6.2 Infectious Disease
6.2.1 Respiratory Infection
6.2.2 Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI)
6.2.3 Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
6.2.4 Gastro-Intestinal Infections
6.4 Pre-natal Testing
7 Global Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market (by Technology)
7.2 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
7.2.1 Real-time PCR (q-PCR)
7.2.2 Digital PCR (d-PCR)
7.3 Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
8 Global Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market (by Region)
8.2 North America
8.3.6 The Netherlands
8.5 Latin America
8.5.3 Rest-of-Latin America
9 Global Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market (by End-User)
9.4 Diagnostic Centers
9.5 Other End-Users
10 Industry Insights
10.1 Market Share Analysis
10.2 Growth Share Analysis
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Abbott Laboratories
11.1.1 Company Overview
11.1.2 Role of Abbott Laboratories in the Global Molecular Diagnostics Point of Care Market
11.1.4 Key Insights about Financial Health of the Company
11.1.5 SWOT Analysis
11.2 Abacus Diagnostica Oy
11.3 bioMerieux S.A.
11.4 Biocartis N.V.
11.5 Danaher Corporation
11.6 DiaSorin S.p.A
11.7 DxNA LLC
11.8 F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
11.9 Luminex Corporation
11.10 Hologic, Inc.
11.11 Mesa Biotech
11.12 Spartan Biosciences Inc.
11.13 QuantuMDx Group Ltd.
11.14 Quidel Corporation
11.15 QIAGEN N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ie424d