DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CCS in Power Generation Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global CCS in power generation market to grow at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global CCS in power generation market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on CCS in power generation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on CCS in power generation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global CCS in power generation market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global CCS in power generation market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The increasing energy demand across the globe
- Reduction of consumption of coal in emerging countries
- The high cost of carbon capture and storage technology
- Augmenting prominence for bioenergy carbon capture and storage (BECCS)
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the CCS in power generation market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the CCS in power generation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global CCS in power generation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. CCS in Power Generation Market Highlights
2.2. CCS in Power Generation Market Projection
2.3. CCS in Power Generation Market Regional Highlights
3. Global CCS In Power Generation Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Applications
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of CCS in Power Generation Market
4. CCS in Power Generation Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global CCS in Power Generation Market by Technology
5.3. Oxy-fuel combustion
6. Global CCS in Power Generation Market by Applications
6.1. Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR)
7. Global CCS in Power Generation Market by End-user
7.1. Iron Steel
7.2. Oil & Gas
8. Global CCS in Power Generation Market by Region
8.1. North America
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global CCS In Power Generation Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Air Liquide S.A.
9.2.2. Aker Solutions ASA
9.2.3. Dakota Gasification Company
9.2.4. Exxon Mobil Corporation
9.2.5. Fluor Corporation
9.2.6. General Electric Company
9.2.7. Halliburton Company
9.2.8. Honeywell International Inc.
9.2.9. Japan CCS Company
9.2.10. LanzaTech Inc.
9.2.11. Other Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/468kgz