DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "East Africa White Cement Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The East Africa white cement market reached a volume of 64,049 Tons in 2018. Looking forward, the market volume is further expected to reach 77,729 Tons by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.4% during 2019-2024.
White cement is produced from raw materials such as china clay, chalk, white limestone and with materials that contain a low content of coloring elements such as iron oxide and manganese oxide. These oxides influence whiteness and undertone of the white cement. It is more expensive than standard portland cement because of the different manufacturing techniques involved.
Apart from this, due to its excellent aesthetic, decorative and hydraulic binding properties, it is increasingly being used for producing structural and architectural concrete, as well as masonry and cementitious building products in East African countries. In addition, increasing construction and reconstruction activities coupled with rapid industrialization is further expected to boost the white cement market in the coming years.
This latest report provides a deep insight into East Africa white cement market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into East Africa white cement market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the East Africa white cement market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of East Africa white cement market based on types?
- What is the breakup of East Africa white cement market based on the sector?
- What is the breakup of East Africa white cement market based on applications?
- What is the regional breakup of the East Africa white cement market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the East Africa white cement market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the East Africa white cement market?
- What is the structure of the East Africa white cement market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the East Africa white cement market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope & Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 East Africa White Cement Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Consumption Volume
5.2.2 Consumption Value
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Sector
5.5 Market Breakup by Application
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
5.8 SWOT Analysis
5.9 Value Chain Analysis
5.9.2 Raw Material Procurement
5.10 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Type
6.1 White Portland Cement
6.2 White Masonry Cement
7 Market Breakup by Sector
8 Market Breakup by Application
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1.1 Market Overview
9.1.2 Market Performance
9.1.3 Market Breakup by Type
9.1.4 Market Breakup by Sector
9.1.5 Market Breakup by Application
9.1.6 Market Forecast
10 Trade Data
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xjv0og