DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Baby Bodycare Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global baby bodycare market is anticipated to achieve a market size of US$ 52,193.051 million by 2024 from a market size of US$ 39,727.338 million in 2018.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments.
- Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions.
- Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
- Identification of key industry players in the industry and their revenue contribution to the overall business or relevant segment aligned to the study have been covered as a part of competitive intelligence done through extensive secondary research.
- Market intelligence is presented in the form of analysis, charts, and graphics to help the clients in gaining faster and efficient understanding of the global baby bodycare market.
The baby body care market is projected to grow at a significant growth rate during the forecast period owing to the increase in the number of healthcare services for infants and aids from social support system such as WHO programs, and NGOs which are helping in creating awareness regarding taking care of baby's health and hygiene.
Rapid urbanization and rising standards of living in the developing regions of the world are also contributing towards the growing global baby body care market, where parents prefer to buy premium baby products for their babies. This is further resulting in expending more money for health and wellness of babies by people worldwide during the forecast period.
Geographically, the global baby body care market has been classified into North America, South America, Middle East and Africa, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific regions. The Asia Pacific region is projected to hold a substantial share in the market due to high birth rate, rising consumer awareness towards infant hygiene and increasing family income. China and India are projected to see multiple growth opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region due to favourable government policies such as the Child Health Goal under National Health Policy (2017) in India and lifting of the one-child policy in China.
Major players profiled in the global baby body care market are Procter & Gamble, Pigeon Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Unilever, Kimberly Clark Corporation, Cotton Babies Inc., The Himalaya Drug Company, Dabur International Limited, Beiersdorf AG, and Unicharm Corporation
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.6. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.6. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.7. Life Cycle Analysis - Regional Snapshot
4.8. Market Attractiveness
5. GLOBAL BABY BODYCARE MARKET BY TYPE
5.1. Diapers and Wipes
5.2. Skin and Hair Care
6. GLOBAL BABY BODYCARE MARKET BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
7. GLOBAL BABY BODYCARE MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
7.1. North America
7.2. South America
7.3.3. United Kingdom
7.4. Middle East and Africa
7.4.1. Saudi Arabia
7.4.2. South Africa
7.5. Asia Pacific
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
8.1. Competitive Benchmarking and Analysis
8.2. Recent Investments and Deals
8.3. Strategies of Key Players
9. COMPANY PROFILES
9.1. Procter & Gamble
9.2. Pigeon Corporation
9.3. Johnson & Johnson
9.5. Kimberly Clark Corporation
9.6. Cotton Babies Inc.
9.7. The Himalaya Drug Company
9.8. Dabur International Limited
9.9. Beiersdorf AG
9.10. Unicharm Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yl0za6