DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Atomic Magnetometers - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Atomic Magnetometers Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2026.
Some of the key factors influencing the market growth are high sensitivity to weak magnetic fields, low initial cost, low maintenance cost. However, design issues faced by engineers and necessity to heat sensor vapor cell before operation may hamper the market growth.
By Product, the Spin-Exchange Relaxation-Free (SERF) Magnetometer segment is growing significantly to during the forecast period due to their high sensitivity per unit volume towards biomagnetic fields. The sensitivity of SERF magnetometers improves upon traditional atomic magnetometers by eliminating the dominant cause of atomic spin decoherence caused by spin-exchange collisions among the alkali metal atoms.
By geography, Asia Pacific has the highest market growth during the forecast period attributed to the consumer electronics industry coupled with rapid industrialization in countries including China, Japan, and India.
Some of the key players of Atomic Magnetometers Market include Sinclair Research Center, Inc., Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, Varian Associates, Intel Corporation, The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory, Inc., Southwest Sciences, Inc., Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory, Georgia Tech Research Corporation and Singer Company.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Product Analysis
3.7 End User Analysis
3.8 Application Analysis
3.9 Emerging Markets
3.10 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Atomic Magnetometers Market, By Product
5.2 Spin-Exchange Relaxation-Free (SERF) Magnetometer
5.3 Cold Atomic Magnetometry
6 Global Atomic Magnetometers Market, By Channel
6.3 Direct Sales
7 Global Atomic Magnetometers Market, By End User
7.4 Other End Users
8 Global Atomic Magnetometers Market, By Application
8.2 Magnetic Resonance Imaging
8.3 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
9 Global Atomic Magnetometers Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3.6 Rest of Europe
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.4.5 New Zealand
9.4.6 South Korea
9.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
9.5 South America
9.5.4 Rest of South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
9.6.1 Saudi Arabia
9.6.4 South Africa
9.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.1 Sinclair Research Center Inc.
11.2 Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory
11.3 Sandia National Laboratories
11.4 Varian Associates
11.5 Intel Corporation
11.6 The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory Inc.
11.7 Southwest Sciences Inc.
11.8 Lawrence Berkley National Laboratory
11.9 Georgia Tech Research Corporation
11.10 Singer Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mb9ffv