DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Spunmelt Non-woven Fabrics - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Spunmelt Non-woven Fabrics market accounted for $22.3 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $47.48 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors influencing the market are growth of modern healthcare in developing markets, rise in the birth rate in emerging economies and increase in geriatric population in western countries. However, volatility in the prices of raw materials, concerns about balancing performance and cost among small manufacturers restricts the market growth of Spunmelt Non-woven Fabrics market.
Based on Application, Upholstery segment is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. Upholstery is the work of providing furniture, especially seats, with padding, springs, webbing, and fabric or leather covers. It is equally applicable to domestic, automobile, airplane and boat furniture, and can be applied to mattresses, particularly the upper layers, though these often differ significantly in design. A person who works with upholstery is called an upholsterer.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the considerable growth to huge consumption of Nonwoven Fabrics in automotive, construction and healthcare.
Some of the key players in Global Spunmelt Non-woven Fabrics market are DuPont (US), Fitesa (Brazil), Berry Global Group (US), Glatfelter (US), Freudenberg (Germany), Kimberly-Clarke (US), Suominen Corporation (Finland), Johns Manville (US), Ahlstrom-Munksjo (Sweden) and TWE Group (Germany).
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Spunmelt Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Type
5.2 Non Disposable
6 Global Spunmelt Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Application
6.8 Other Applications
7 Global Spunmelt Non-woven Fabrics Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.3.6 Rest of Europe
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.5 New Zealand
7.4.6 South Korea
7.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
7.5 South America
7.5.4 Rest of South America
7.6 Middle East & Africa
7.6.1 Saudi Arabia
7.6.4 South Africa
7.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.1 DuPont (US)
9.2 Fitesa (Brazil)
9.3 Berry Global Group (US)
9.4 Glatfelter (US)
9.5 Freudenberg (Germany)
9.6 Kimberly-Clarke (US)
9.7 Suominen Corporation (Finland)
9.8 Johns Manville (US)
9.9 Ahlstrom-Munksjo (Sweden)
9.10 TWE Group (Germany)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jlk6yq