The Top 10 Manufacturing Service Providers report examines the role service providers play in the manufacturing industry. The Manufacturing-specific service capabilities of 16 service providers were assessed and rated across a defined series of innovation, execution, and voice of the customer criteria. The report highlights the overall ratings for all 16 participants and the top five leaders for each sub-category. This report also includes detailed profiles of each service provider, outlining their overall and sub-category rankings, provider facts, and detailed strengths and weaknesses.
Who Should Read This Report
- Business unit and IT leaders
- Outsourcing and managers at manufacturing service providers
What You'll Know After Reading
Readers will gain insight into:
- The leading providers of industry-specific services to the manufacturing sector, ranked overall and across key execution, innovation, and voice of the customer criteria
- The strengths, weaknesses and capabilities of each of the 16 providers included in the study via detailed profiles
- Major study findings on the state of the manufacturing service market, including customer satisfaction, the role of 360-degree relationships, and the evolution of offerings to meet the discerning needs of the client.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fri3wn