DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "CHILDWISE The Monitor Report 2019 - Children's Media Use and Purchasing" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A comprehensive annual report focused on children and young people's media consumption, purchasing habits and social issues.
Around 2000 children aged 5-16 in schools across the UK complete the survey, on topics as varied as their favourite apps, what they spend money on, sports played, and their views on education and employment.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview and Summary
3. Technology - Summary
4. Websites and Apps - Summary
5. Youtube - Summary
6. Gaming - Summary
7. Viewing Habits - Summary
8. Services and Content - Summary
9. Mobile Phones - Summary
11. Music - Summary
12. Reading - Summary
13. Childrens Equipment - Summary
14. Money - Summary
15. Children's Purchasing - Summary
16. Sport and Activities - Summary
17. Health and Wellbeing - Summary
18. Education and Employment - Summary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fob7xf