DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Automotive AR and VR Market by Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global automotive AR and VR market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2025 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
According to this report, the global automotive AR and VR market was valued at $213 million in 2017, and is projected to reach $673,602.2 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 175.7% from 2018 to 2025.
At present, North America dominates the market, followed by Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA. U.S. dominated the global automotive AR and VR market in 2017, whereas Mexico is expected to grow at a significant rate in North America during the forecast period.
The advent of connectivity technological advancements primarily drive the growth of the market. In addition, high need of augmented and virtual reality in automotive and cost-effective benefits from the AR and VR based solutions are responsible for the growth of this market.
However, the serious threats to the physical and emotional wellbeing of the end users and high dependence on internet connectivity are anticipated to hamper the growth of the AR and VR market. Furthermore, formation of mixed reality (MR) from integration of AR and VR and development of HUD system to enhance safety ensures emerging growth opportunities for this market.
The key players analyzed in this report are Continental, Microsoft, Visteon, Volkswagen, Unity, Bosch, DAQRI, HTC, Hyundai Motor, and Wayray.
- In 2017, based on type, the augmented reality (AR) segment generated the highest revenue.
- In 2017, based on application, the research & development segment was the highest revenue contributor.
- In 2017, based on region, North America contributed the highest market revenue, followed by Asia-Pacific, Europe, and LAMEA.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
1.1. Report description
1.2. Key benefits for stakeholders
1.3. Key market segments
1.4. Research methodology
1.4.1. Primary research
1.4.2. Secondary research
1.4.3. Analyst tools and models
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1. CXO perspective
2.2. Automotive use case grid analysis for AR and VR
2.3. Benefits of AR and VR in automotive sector
CHAPTER 3: MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Key findings
3.2.1. Top impacting factors
3.2.2. Top investment pockets
3.2.3. Top winning strategies
3.3. Porters five forces analysis
3.4. Key player positioning (2017)
3.5. Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. Advent of connectivity technological advancements
22.214.171.124. High need of augmented and virtual reality in automotive
126.96.36.199. Cost-efficient benefits of augmented and virtual reality based solutions
188.8.131.52. Serious threats to the physical and emotional wellbeing of the end-users
184.108.40.206. High Dependence on Internet Connectivity
220.127.116.11. Formation of mixed reality (MR) from integration of AR and VR
18.104.22.168. Development of HUD system to enhance safety
CHAPTER 4: AUTOMOTIVE AR AND VR MARKET, BY TYPE
4.2. Augmented Reality
4.3. Virtual Reality
CHAPTER 5: AUTOMOTIVE AR AND VR MARKET, BY APPLICATION
5.2. Research & Development
5.3. Manufacturing & Supply
5.4. Marketing & sales
5.6. Support Functions / Training
CHAPTER 6: AUTOMOTIVE AR AND VR MARKET, BY REGION
6.2. North America
CHAPTER 7: COMPANY PROFILES
7.1. Continental AG
7.3. HTC Corporation
7.4. Hyundai Motor Group
7.5. Microsoft Corporation
7.6. Robert Bosch GmbH
7.7. Unity Technologies ApS
7.8. Visteon Corporation
7.9. Volkswagen AG
7.10. WayRay AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uhe8af