DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fat replacers Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global fat replacers market to grow with a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025.
The report on the global fat replacers market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The study on fat replacers market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on fat replacers market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global fat replacers market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global fat replacers market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The growing awareness about the side effects of the excessive consumption of the fat based products
- The cost factor related with the fat replacer product
- The continuous growing income among the young and middle class consumers in the developing region
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the fat replacers market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the fat replacers market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global fat replacers market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Fat Replacers Market Highlights
2.2. Fat Replacers Market Projection
2.3. Fat Replacers Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Fat Replacers Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Form
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Source
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Fat Replacers Market
4. Fat Replacers Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Fat Replacers Market by Type
5.1. Carbohydrate-based Fat Replacers
5.2. Protein-based Fat Replacers
5.3. Lipid-based Fat Replacers
6. Global Fat Replacers Market by Application
6.1. Bakery & Confectionery Products
6.2. Dairy & Frozen Desserts
6.3. Convenience Foods & Beverages
6.4. Sauces, Dressings, and Spreads
6.5. Other Applications
7. Global Fat Replacers Market by Form
8. Global Fat Replacers Market by Source
8.3. Other Sources
9. Global Fat Replacers Market by Region 2019-2025
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Fat Replacers Market by Type
9.1.2. North America Fat Replacers Market by Application
9.1.3. North America Fat Replacers Market by Form
9.1.4. North America Fat Replacers Market by Source
9.1.5. North America Fat Replacers Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Fat Replacers Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Fiberstar, Inc.
10.2.2. Corbion N.V.
10.2.3. Tate & Lyle PLC
10.2.4. CP Kelco
10.2.5. Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc.
10.2.6. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
10.2.7. Ingredion Incorporated
10.2.8. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
10.2.9. FMC Corporation
10.2.10. Kerry Group plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/g5ar8o