LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Pantry Company (“Pantry”), a leading premium food company, is set to take over Hall of Flowers with its line of chef-created cannabis-infused food products. Hall of Flowers will be held in Santa Rosa, California on September 18th – 19th, 2019.
Hall of Flowers is the cannabis industry’s largest B2B trade show, bringing together hundreds of buyers and licensed brands. The keynote speaker at the show will be entertainment industry legend Shep Gordon. In addition to exhibiting, Pantry will also be operating a pop-up restaurant and bodega during Hall of Flowers in conjunction with Gusto Green, offering patrons the opportunity to purchase a variety of delicious and healthy food, and sample non-infused versions of Pantry products. Infused versions of Pantry products will be available for purchase at Hall of Flowers’ on-site licensed dispensary and are also available at select dispensaries throughout California.
Pantry is the brainchild of Green Street, the leading full-service creative agency focused exclusively on the cannabis industry, and Paul Rosen, a cannabis pioneer connected to some of the most iconic companies in the industry. Pantry was created on the thesis that the cannabis-infused edible market was underserved and lacked products with quality ingredients that taste great. “Products that are available on the market are too often packed with processed sugar, preservatives, and artificial flavors,” said Rosen. “We saw an opportunity to create actual delicious food, lightly-infused with cannabis and made with premium all-natural ingredients.”
Pantry has also partnered with award-winning chefs, Frank Castronovo and Frank Falcinelli, to create a unique line of low-dosage, delectable products. “We love high-quality food that is made from fresh, raw ingredients,” said Castronovo. “We took the same approach that we have in our restaurants to create infused food that tastes great, but you don’t feel bad about what you’re eating.” “The Franks” own the NY-based Frankies Spuntino group of restaurants and starred in Vice TV’s “Being Frank”, and were introduced to Pantry by entrepreneur and communications mogul Gary Vaynerchuk, a part-owner of Green Street.
Pantry’s offering consists of the following products made from natural, organic ingredients:
● Keto Bites: Bite-sized keto chocolates made with cocoa butter, cacao powder and lightly sweetened with coconut sugar. They are naturally vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free.
● Tiramisu Ganache: Silky white chocolate ganache flavored with espresso made from 100% Arabica beans and mascarpone, enrobed in a chocolate shell.
● Frankies 457 Olive Oil Ganache: Rich fine dark chocolate ganache mixed with Frankies 457 Extra Virgin Olive Oil made from Sicilian olives grown in Nocellara del Belice, covered in a chocolate shell.
● Gianduja: Traditional Italian chocolate flavored with hazelnut and mixed with feuilletine flakes that create a delicate crunch, then encased in a chocolate shell.
● Pate de Fruit: Gummies made from real fruit puree, without any preservatives or artificial flavors. They are naturally vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free.
Pantry will be launching additional product lines, including infused raw ingredients and recipes from other acclaimed chefs, in the near future.
Pantry is a privately held premium food branding company. Pantry sells delicious food lightly infused with cannabis, created by award-winning chefs, and always made with the highest- quality ingredients. Products can be found today in California on the shelves of discerning dispensaries, with plans well underway to expand to additional markets in 2020.