DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Dermatological Drugs Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global dermatological drug market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% to reach US$42.399 billion by 2024, from US$30.742 billion in 2018.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments. Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions. Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
- Identification of key industry players in the industry and their revenue contribution to the overall business or relevant segment aligned to the study have been covered as a part of competitive intelligence done through extensive secondary research.
- Market intelligence is presented in the form of analysis, charts, and graphics to help the clients in gaining faster and efficient understanding of the global dermatological drug market.
The demand for dermatological drugs is rising due to growing skin diseases, rising disposable and out-of-pocket incomes and growing awareness regarding skin health. Common medications for skin indications include antibacterial, anthralin, antifungals, retinoids etc.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are AbbVie, Curatio Healthcare, Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Glenmark, and NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, among others.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.6. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.6. Life Cycle Analysis - Regional Snapshot
4.7. Market Attractiveness
5. GLOBAL DERMATOLOGICAL DRUG MARKET BY INDICATION
6. GLOBAL DERMATOLOGICAL DRUG MARKET BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
7. GLOBAL DERMATOLOGICAL DRUG MARKET BY END USER
7.1. Hospitals and Clinics
7.2. Cosmetic Centers
8. GLOBAL DERMATOLOGICAL DRUG MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
8.1 North America
8.1. South America
8.3.3 United Kingdom
8.3. Middle East and Africa
8.3.1. Saudi Arabia
8.4. Asia Pacific
8.4.3. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
9.1. Competitive Benchmarking and Analysis
9.2. Recent Investments and Deals
9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. AbbVie Inc.
10.2. Curatio Healthcare
10.3. Sienna Biopharmaceuticals
10.5. NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc.
10.6. Thesan Pharmaceutical Inc.
10.7. Vyome Therapeutics Inc.
10.8. Aclaris Therapeutics Inc.
10.9. Bausch Health Companies Inc.
10.10. Nestle Skin Health
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zg6ys