DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "HAZMAT Packaging Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global HAZMAT packaging market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.33% to reach a market size of US$16.314 billion in 2024 from US$13.401 billion in 2018.
The major players profiled in the HAZMAT packaging market include Hoover Ferguson Group Inc, Mauser Group B.V., Eagle Manufacturing Company, SIA Flexitanks, Fibrestar Drums, Patrick J. Kelly Drums, Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd., Greif Inc, THIELMANN - The Container Company, Milford Barrel Company, Peninsula Drums, Sicagen India Ltd., and SCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA.
- The need and regulations by the government regrading safe packaging of hazardous materials and products is expected to drive the market.
- Further increasing manufacturing in developing countries owing to increased consumption and demand for products is expected to create opportunities for the HAZMAT packaging market.
- In addition, growing E-commerce industry is projected to increase the demand for Hazmat packaging.
- The key industries driving the Hazmat packaging market are logistics, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas and chemicals among others.
- Geographically, Asia-Pacific is expected to hold a significant share in the Hazmat packaging market owing to the increasing e-commerce industry in the region.
- Growing E-commerce industry
- Growing government regulations regarding safe packaging
- Stringent government rules regarding plastic use
- In November 2018, THIELMANN acquired CONTek IBC-Service GmbH with an aim to expand their service portfolio in different container sectors.
- In June 2018, THIELMANN launched IBC ECO-LIGHT cylindrical container for the transport, storage and dispensing of high-density liquids.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.6. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.6. Life Cycle Analysis - Regional Snapshot
4.7. Market Attractiveness
5. HAZMAT PACKAGING MARKET BY MATERIAL TYPE
6. HAZMAT PACKAGING MARKET BY PRODUCT
6.2. IBC Tanks
7. HAZMAT PACKAGING MARKET BY END-USER
7.2. Oil & Gas
8. HAZMAT PACKAGING MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
8.1. North America
8.2. South America
8.3.3. United Kingdom
8.4. Middle East and Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.5. Asia Pacific
8.5.3. South Korea
9. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
9.1. Competitive Benchmarking and Analysis
9.2. Recent Investments and Deals
9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.1. Hoover Ferguson Group Inc.
10.2. Mauser Group B.V.
10.3. Eagle Manufacturing Company
10.4. SIA Flexitanks
10.5. Fibrestar Drums
10.6. Patrick J. Kelly Drums
10.7. Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
10.8. Greif Inc.
10.9. THIELMANN - The Container Company
10.10. Milford Barrel Company
10.11. Peninsula Drums
10.12. Sicagen India Ltd.
10.13. SCHUTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e76tfl