DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vector Control Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The vector control market was valued at US$2,617.98 million in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.33% over the forecast period to reach US$3,376.17 million by 2024.
The vector control market is expected to have a high growth rate driven by factors such as the rising prevalence of vector-borne diseases worldwide, high efficiency of chemical-based vector control products. Awareness about vector control has also been rising among international organisations and governing bodies. However, environmental hazards caused due to use of chemical-based vector control products and lengthy approval procedures for these products is expected to be a restraint for market growth.
By vector type, the rodents segment is expected to have a notable growth rate due to the increasing number of initiatives by public health authorities to control lethal diseases caused due to rodents. By the control method, the chemical segment is estimated to have a significant market share as chemical based products are highly efficient. By geography, the Asia Pacific market is expected to have significant market growth due to rising cases of disease outbreaks caused due to vectors and increasing efforts to control the same.
- Rising prevalence of vector-borne diseases
- Growing awareness about health issues caused by vectors
- High efficiency of chemical-based vector control methods
- Environmental hazards of chemical-based vector control products
- In June 2019, Atlanta-based Arrow Exterminators announced the merger and acquisition of Econo Termite & Pest Control, Inc. in Englewood, Fla. This transaction will provide Arrow the opportunity to strengthen its presence in Charlotte and Sarasota counties.
- In June 2019, Bayer launched a water-based insecticide which eliminates the use of oil-based diluents such as diesel and helps reduce pollution caused by fogging.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope Of The Study
1.6. Base, And Forecast Years Timeline
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.6. Life Cycle Analysis - Regional Snapshot
4.7. Market Attractiveness
5. Vector Control Market By Vector Type
6. Vector Control Market By End Use
6.1. Commercial And Industrial
7. Vector Control Market By Method Of Control
7.2. Physical & Mechanical
8. Vector Control Market By Geography
8.1. North America
8.2. South America
8.3.3. United Kingdom
8.4. Middle East & Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.5. Asia Pacific
8.5.3. South Korea
9. Competitive Intelligence
9.1. Competitive Benchmarking & Analysis
9.2. Recent Investments & Deals
9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Bayer AG
10.3. BASF SE
10.4. Bell Laboratories Inc.
10.5. Rentokil Initial PLC
10.6. FMC Corporation
10.8. Terminix International Company
10.9. Rollins Inc.
10.10. Arrow Exterminators Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rz3v6v