DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Surgical Glove Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The surgical glove market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.23% to reach US$3,060.129 million by 2024, from US$2,013.303 million in 2018.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments. Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions. Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
- Identification of key industry players in the industry and their revenue contribution to the overall business or relevant segment aligned to the study have been covered as a part of competitive intelligence done through extensive secondary research.
- Market intelligence is presented in the form of analysis, charts, and graphics to help the clients in gaining a faster and efficient understanding of the surgical glove market.
The demand for surgical gloves will rise owing to the rising healthcare industry worldwide. Moreover, the increasing number of surgeries due to increasing cases of injuries and increasing geriatric population will further boost the demand for surgical gloves. However, the unfavourable government regulations regarding the use of powdered surgical gloves will limit the demand for these gloves.
The North American and European regions hold a substantial share in the market due to high investment and development in the healthcare industry. The Asia Pacific region will see substantial growth opportunities due to rising expenditure in the healthcare segment in developing economies such as India, China, and South Korea, among others.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are Mölnlycke Health Care AB (A subsidiary of Investor AB), Cardinal Health, Ansell Limited, Medline Industries, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, among others.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.6. Base, And Forecast Years Timeline
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.6. Life Cycle Analysis - Regional Snapshot
4.7. Market Attractiveness
5. Surgical Glove Market Forecast By Material
5.2.1. Pi (Polyisoprene)
5.2.2. Neoprene (Polychloroprene)
7. Surgical Glove Market Forecast By End-User
7.2. Medical Centers
7.3. Ambulatory Surgery Centers
8. Surgical Glove Market Forecast By Geography
8.1. North America
8.2. South America
8.3.3. United Kingdom
8.4. Middle East And Africa
8.4.1. Saudi Arabia
8.5. Asia Pacific
8.5.3. South Korea
9. Competitive Intelligence
9.1. Competitive Benchmarking and Analysis
9.2. Recent Investments And Deals
9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Mölnlycke Health Care AB
10.2. Cardinal Health
10.3. Ansell Ltd.
10.4. Medline Industries Inc.
10.5. B. Braun Melsungen AG
10.6. Vulkan Medical, a.s.
10.7. Top Glove Corporation Bhd
10.8. Sempermed (a Part of Semperit AG Holding)
10.9. RFB Latex Limited
10.10. Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/68gvym