SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--As New York, New Jersey and Connecticut examine how best to legalize cannabis, hundreds of high-net-worth investors from around the world will gather at the latest Arcview Investor Forum: The Evolution of Cannabis: 2020. The forum will be held in NYC across a fast-paced, half-day, full-day, half-day schedule from Wednesday, Oct. 2 at 1PM to Friday, Oct. 4, 2019, at 1PM, and will include on-stage conversations with the biggest fund managers and CEOs of the largest cannabis companies.
Arcview is the leading source for both sides of cannabis investments; a community empowering both investors and entrepreneurs to save time, mitigate risk and achieve more. Arcview members have access to top industry leaders, deep sector experience, curated financial opportunities, actionable data and proprietary insights & information. And the opportunities continue to grow. According to the seventh edition in the series of the widely-cited "State of Legal Cannabis Markets" Reports, by Arcview Market Research and BDS Analytics, the market saw a 20 percent growth rate in the global sales of cannabis in regulated markets in 2018 with sales on track to surge 36 percent to $14.9 billion in 2019 and break $40 billion by 2024.
“New York, New Jersey and Connecticut are teed up to become the epicenter of the cannabis industry in the coming years,” said Troy Dayton, CEO and co-Founder of The Arcview Group. “With existing state cannabis markets maturing and more states legalizing soon, a whole new class of investor is looking to place their capital in the right opportunities before federal legalization remakes the industry yet again. Arcview is where serious investors gain insights and build the relationships that will define their future in this sector. There is so much noise in this exciting industry. Arcview assists investors to cut through that noise.”
In addition to on-stage conversations with the biggest fund managers and CEOs of the largest cannabis companies, several cannabis companies out of a field of hundreds of applicants will present to investors in our ‘Shark Tank’ style format.
Notable speakers scheduled to speak at The Evolution of Cannabis: 2020 include:
- Kim Rivers, the CEO of Trulieve, one of the most profitable American cannabis companies, will deliver a keynote speech.
- Assistant Counsel to New York State Governor Cuomo for Health Axel Bernabe
- Cresco Labs Founder and CEO Charlie Bachtell
- Akerna CEO—the first cannabis compliance technology company to be traded on Nasdaq—and CEO of MJ Freeway Jessica Billingsley
- Heather Cabot, author of forthcoming book THE NEW CHARDONNAY: How Marijuana Went Mainstream
- Co-Founder of Canopy Growth Corporation Bruce Linton
- Matt Hawkins, Cresco Capital Partners
- Flower One Chief Strategy Officer Kellen O’Keefe
- Merida Capital Partners Partner Daisy Mellet
- Federal Trade Commission Senior Attorney for Bureau of Consumer Protection, Division of Advertising Practices Keith Fentonmiller
- Managing Director of Hypur Ventures and CFO of MTech Acquisition (NASDAQ: MTEC) Tahira Rehmatullah
- Harvest Health & Recreation Inc. (CNSX:HARV) CEO Steve White
- JW Asset Management, LLC President and Chief Investment Officer Jason Wild
- More to be announced
Listed by Forbes as one of the top five financial firms in the cannabis industry, the Arcview Group Investor Network includes more than 600 accredited investor members who have placed more than $270 million in over 200 cannabis-related companies such as Eaze, Ebbu, Tokyo Smoke, Mjardin, SPARC, Mirth, Flowhub, Wurk, Meadow, Medicine Man, Steep Hill, Growcentia.
Space at the Convene Center is extremely limited to attend the Arcview Investor Forum: The Evolution of Cannabis: 2020 in New York. Accredited investors interested in attending the forum can do so by registering for the event at http://events.arcviewgroup.com/.
About The Arcview Group
The Arcview Group is the leading investment and market research firm focused on connecting high-net-worth individuals, institutional investors and money managers with the investment opportunities, key players and indispensable insights to realize their goals in the cannabis sector. Founded in 2010 and listed recently by Forbes as one of the top five financial firms in the cannabis industry, investors in the Arcview Investor Network have invested more than $270 million in over 200 Arcview-curated companies. Arcview Market Research has published more than 20 market reports, which forecast and analyze the rapidly evolving industry. Arcview co-founded and partnered with Canopy Boulder, the first seed-stage mentor-driven business accelerator that has graduated more than 100 companies. Arcview is also co-founder of Cannasure Insurance Services, the leading provider of business insurance to the cannabis industry. For more information, visit arcviewgroup.com.