DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Baby Safety and Convenience Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global baby safety and convenience market is anticipated to achieve a market size of US$ 14,284.978 million by 2024.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments. Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions. Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
- Identification of key industry players in the industry and their revenue contribution to the overall business or relevant segment aligned to the study have been covered as a part of competitive intelligence done through extensive secondary research.
- Market intelligence is presented in the form of analysis, charts, and graphics to help the clients in gaining faster and efficient understanding of the global baby safety and convenience market.
Rapid urbanization and rising standards of living in the developing regions of the world are also contributing towards the growing global baby safety and convenience market, where parents prefer to buy premium baby products for their babies. This is further resulting in expending more money keeping in view the safety of their babies by people worldwide during the forecast period.
Geographically, the global baby safety and convenience market has been classified into North America, South America, Middle East and Africa, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific regions. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to hold a substantial share in the market due to high birth rate, rising consumer awareness towards infant safety and increasing family income.
Major players profiled in the global baby safety and convenience market are Goodbaby International Holdings Limited, Pigeon Corporation, Newell Brands, Dorel Industries Inc., ABC Design, Combi Corporation, Valco Baby SA, Joie International Co., Limited, Jan Group, Artsana S.p.A.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.6. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.6. Life Cycle Analysis - Regional Snapshot
4.7. Market Attractiveness
5. GLOBAL BABY SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE MARKET BY TYPE
5.1. Prams and Strollers
5.2. Car Seat
6. GLOBAL BABY SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE MARKET BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
7. GLOBAL BABY SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
7.1. North America
7.2. South America
7.3.3. United Kingdom
7.4. Middle East and Africa
7.4.1. Saudi Arabia
7.4.2. South Africa
8. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
8.1. Competitive Benchmarking and Analysis
8.2. Recent Investments and Deals
8.3. Strategies of Key Players
9. COMPANY PROFILES
9.1. Goodbaby International Holdings Limited
9.2. Pigeon Corporation
9.3. Newell Brands
9.4. Dorel Industries Inc.
9.5. ABC Design
9.6. Combi Corporation
9.7. Valco Baby S.A.
9.8. Joie International Co. Limited
9.9. Jan Group
9.10. Artsana S.p.A.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mmwa7t