DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smoking Cessation Market - Forecasts from 2019 to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The smoking cessation market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.86% to reach US$42.247 billion by 2024, from US$18.402 billion in 2018.
- This research study examines the current market trends related to the demand, supply, and sales, in addition to the recent developments. Major drivers, restraints, and opportunities have been covered to provide an exhaustive picture of the market.
- The analysis presents in-depth information regarding the development, trends, and industry policies and regulations implemented in each of the geographical regions. Further, the overall regulatory framework of the market has been exhaustively covered to offer stakeholders a better understanding of the key factors affecting the overall market environment.
- Identification of key industry players in the industry and their revenue contribution to the overall business or relevant segment aligned to the study have been covered as a part of competitive intelligence done through extensive secondary research.
- Market intelligence is presented in the form of analysis, charts, and graphics to help the clients in gaining faster and efficient understanding of the smoking cessation market.
At present, the number of former smokers outweighs the current smokers. Hence, a high prevalence of smokers requires treatments related to smoking cessation, thus, fuelling the market growth in the forecast period.
The United States from the North American region is expected to show a significant market share due to a high prevalence of smokers here. Furthermore, growing health awareness will provide an opportunity for the smoking cessation market to thrive during the forecast period and beyond.
Major industry players profiled as part of the report are GSK group of companies, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd., Cipla Inc., and Chrono Therapeutics Inc. among others.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
4.6. Life Cycle Analysis - Regional Snapshot
4.7. Market Attractiveness
5. Smoking Cessation Market By Therapy
5.1. Nicotine Replacement Therapy
5.2. Non-Nicotine Replacement Therapy
6. Smoking Cessation Market By Product Type
6.1. Chewing Gum
6.3. Sprays & Inhalers
7. Smoking Cessation Market By Geography
7.1. North America
7.2. South America
7.3.3. United Kingdom
7.4. Middle East And Africa
7.4.1. Saudi Arabia
7.5. Asia Pacific
7.5.3. South Korea
8. Competitive Intelligence
8.1. Competitive Benchmarking & Analysis
8.2. Recent Investments & Deals
8.3. Strategies of Key Players
9. Company Profiles
9.1. GSK Group of Companies
9.2. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
9.3. Cipla Inc.
9.5. Chrono Therapeutics Inc.
9.6. Pfizer Inc.
9.7. Takeda Consumer Healthcare Company Limited
9.8. Achieve Life Sciences Inc.
9.9. McNeil AB
9.10. Ethismos Research Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1xf9la