NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. received top ratings in a number of administrator and participant categories in the Group Five 2019 Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study.
On the administrator front:
- For the eighth year in a row, Equity Edge Online was rated #1 in Loyalty and Overall Satisfaction.1
- For the third year in a row, E*TRADE was rated highest among partial administration plan sponsors in overall satisfaction for brokerage services.
On the participant front:
- For the fourth year in a row, E*TRADE was rated highest among partial administration plan sponsors in overall satisfaction with the US plan participant experience.
- For the second year in a row, E*TRADE was rated highest among full administration plan sponsors for the ease of use of the participant website.
- New this year, E*TRADE was rated highest among full administration plan sponsors for: modeling tools available for participants, satisfaction with the international participant experience, and helping participants understand the value of their equity awards and how they can be used to help meet financial goals.
Additionally, E*TRADE received the highest ratings among stock plan administration systems used for internal recordkeeping in the following categories:
- Overall satisfaction with administration platform (8 years)
- Accuracy of plan reports (7 years)
- Administration platform's ability to support your plan design (7 years)
- Overall satisfaction with product support (7 years)
- Ease of use of reporting system and administration platform (7 years)
- Accurate execution of plan events (7 years)
“We listen deeply to our clients and their participant populations through regional events, roundtables, advisory boards, and surveys, which is instrumental in helping us deliver the future of equity compensation,” said Scott Whatley, President of E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. “It’s tremendous to be recognized as the highest rated in 15 full administration categories from Group Five and to have our platform receive top industry accolades year after year. The accolades serve as another signal that the E*TRADE experience is defined by industry-leading people, service, and technology.”
The Group Five 2019 Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study was conducted from May 1 to June 14, 2019, and includes ratings from 1,218 plan sponsors on their satisfaction with outside plan administration services.
Visit www.etrade.com/corporateservices to learn more about our award-winning platform.
For useful trading and investing insights from E*TRADE, follow the company on Twitter, @ETRADE.
- As of June 14, 2019, Group Five Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study and Financial Reporting Benchmark Study rated Equity Edge Online® highest in Loyalty and Overall Satisfaction for the eighth consecutive year (2012–2019) among all plan sponsors who use a commercial system to manage the recordkeeping of their stock plans in-house. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. was rated #1 in overall satisfaction for brokerage services (offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC) three years in a row in the same study. In 2017, Bank of America also received highest ratings for US plan participant experience. All other claims also included in the 2019 study. Group Five, LLC is not affiliated with E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or the E*TRADE Financial family of companies.
About E*TRADE Financial and Important Notices
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services, including trading, investing, banking, and managing employee stock plans. Employee stock plan solutions are offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. Securities products and services are offered by E*TRADE Securities LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC). Commodity futures and options on futures products and services are offered by E*TRADE Futures LLC (Member NFA). Managed Account Solutions are offered through E*TRADE Capital Management, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Bank products and services are offered by E*TRADE Bank, a Federal savings bank, Member FDIC, or its subsidiaries. More information is available at www.etrade.com.
In connection with stock plan solutions offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc., E*TRADE Securities LLC provides brokerage services to stock plan participants.
E*TRADE Financial, E*TRADE, and the E*TRADE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of E*TRADE Financial Corporation. ETFC-G
© 2019 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.