DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Enterprise Cyber Security - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Enterprise Cyber Security market accounted for $3.35 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $17.65 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increasing adoption of cloud-based services and an increase in the frequency and sophistication of cyber threats. However, the high cost of implementation is restraining the market growth.
Based on the application, BFSI has emerged as a potent sector due to increased cybercrime activities. The BFSI sector is among the backbone of economies and its safety is a matter of high concern. The BFSI industry is an early adopter of cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions due to the highly sensitive financial data. It faces different challenges related to stringent regulatory and security requirements, providing superior service to customers, and others.
By Geography, North America is a region of innovative technology adopters and has a large presence of cybersecurity vendors who are contributing to the growth of the market. Especially the United States will play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from the United States might affect the development trend of Enterprise Cyber Security.
Some of the key players in global Enterprise Cyber Security market are Intel, Cisco Systems, Check Point Software Technologies, Akamai Technologies, IBM, 360 Enterprise Security, Huawei, Westone, Nsfocus, Asiainfo, Venustech, H3C, Topsec, Sangfor, DBAPP Security and Symantec Corporation.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Enterprise Cyber Security Market, By Type
5.2 Security Hardware
5.3 Security Services
5.4 Security Software
5.5 Other Types
6 Global Enterprise Cyber Security Market, By Application
6.6 Telecom and Manufacturing
6.7 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
6.9 Other Applications
7 Global Enterprise Cyber Security Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.3.6 Rest of Europe
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.5 New Zealand
7.4.6 South Korea
7.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
7.5 South America
7.5.4 Rest of South America
7.6 Middle East & Africa
7.6.1 Saudi Arabia
7.6.4 South Africa
7.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.2 Cisco Systems
9.3 Check Point Software Technologies
9.4 Akamai Technologies
9.6 360 Enterprise Security
9.15 DBAPP Security
9.16 Symantec Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n1q0yz