DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial Building Automation Systems - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Commercial Building Automation Systems market accounted for $82.6 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $144.36 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period.
Growth in need for energy-efficient commercial buildings is one of the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of skilled labors and high cost of implementation may restrict the market growth.
By Product, Lighting Controls is projected to hold considerable growth during the forecast period. Commercial lighting control systems can significantly lower building operating costs, improve working environments, and enhance security.
By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the rapid growth of the construction industry in developing countries such as China and India.
Some of the key players profiled in the Commercial Building Automation Systems include Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand plc, ABB Ltd, Robert Bosch GmbH, Johnson Controls International plc, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric S.E. and United Technologies Corporation.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 End User Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Commercial Building Automation Systems Market, By Product
5.2 Fire & Light Safety Controls
5.3 Wireless Controls
5.4 HVAC Controls
5.5 BAS Communications with IP
5.6 Lighting Controls
5.7 Security & Access Controls
6 Global Commercial Building Automation Systems Market, By End User
6.4 Other Applications
7 Global Commercial Building Automation Systems Market, By Geography
7.2 North America
7.3.6 Rest of Europe
7.4 Asia Pacific
7.4.5 New Zealand
7.4.6 South Korea
7.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
7.5 South America
7.5.4 Rest of South America
7.6 Middle East & Africa
7.6.1 Saudi Arabia
7.6.4 South Africa
7.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
8 Key Developments
8.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
8.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
8.3 New Product Launch
8.5 Other Key Strategies
9 Company Profiling
9.1 Cisco Systems Inc.
9.3 Siemens Building Technologies
9.4 AMAG Technology
9.5 Digital Lumens
9.6 Intelligent Buildings LLC
9.7 SkyFoundry, LLC
9.8 Johnson Controls Inc.
9.9 Lynxspring Inc.
9.11 Distech Controls Inc.
9.12 Delta Controls
9.13 Echelon Corp.
9.14 KGS Buildings
9.15 Harman International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lgdn2s