DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global E-Commerce Logistics Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global E-Commerce Logistics Market, provides up-to-date information about market shifts and potential risks, as well as in-depth knowledge of products and services, which can help in planning and in executing category management activities. It focuses on the cost-saving aspects of procurement and on providing insights that can lead to the optimization of category spend.
The rise in disposable incomes and increasing working-age population in developing countries have increased the spend on e-commerce websites. This is increasing the demand for logistics, which is expected to drive the growth of the global e-commerce logistics market size during the forecast period.
The report provides actionable insights to improve source-to-contract cycle performance in the Global E-Commerce Logistics Market. It helps sourcing professionals formulate better category strategies, enhance savings, understand supplier and market challenges, and implement sourcing best practices.
- Growth in the digitization of marketplaces.
Category management strategy
- Assess service providers' geographic reach.
Procurement best practices
- Engage with service providers with strong technical expertise.
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the market dynamics?
- What are the key market trends?
- What are the category growth drivers?
- What are the constraints on category growth?
- Who are the suppliers in this market?
- What are the demand-supply shifts?
- What are the major category requirements?
- What are the procurement best practices in this market?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive Summary
PART 02: Market Insights
- Global category spend
- Category spend growth
- Spend segmentation by region
- Regional spend dynamics
- Regional influence on global spend
- Regional spend opportunity for suppliers
PART 03: Category Pricing Insights
- Pricing outlook
- Supplier cost structure
- Outlook for input costs
- Total cost of ownership analysis
- Overview of pricing models
- Comparison of pricing models
- Supply chain margins
- Cost drivers impacting pricing
- Volume drivers impacting pricing
PART 04: Cost-Saving Opportunities
- Supplier-side levers
- Buyer-side levers
- Quantifying cost-saving opportunities
- Quantifying cost savings by negotiation strategies
PART 05: Best Practices
- Innovation and success stories
- Procurement excellence best practices
- Procurement best practices
- Sustainability practices
PART 06: Category Ecosystem
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Buyer power
- Supplier power
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Buyer ecosystem
- Supplier ecosystem
PART 07: Category Management Strategy
- Category management objectives
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
- Outsourcing category management activities
- Risk management
PART 08: Category Management Enablers
- Procurement organization
- Category enablers
PART 09: Suppliers Selection
- RFx essentials
- Supplier selection criteria
- Service level agreement
- Incumbent supplier evaluation metrics
PART 10: Service providers Under Coverage
- Supplier positioning
- Profile: DHL
- Profile: FedEx
- Profile: Robinson
- Profile: Sinotrans
- Profile: UPS
- Profile: Clipper
PART 11: US Market Insights
- Category spend in the US
- Price outlook
- Supplier cost structure in the US
- Margins of suppliers in the US
- Category cost drivers
- Category volume drivers
- Overview of best practices in the US
- Procurement best practices in the US
- US supply market overview
- Supplier positioning for the US
- Regional category risks
PART 12: Category Definition
- Category hierarchy
- Category scope
- Category map
PART 13: Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6xwe2l