WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Commonwealth Financial Network®, the nation’s largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer, congratulates 28 affiliated advisors on being named to Forbes’ Best-In-State Next-Gen Wealth Advisors list for 2019. The list is published on Forbes.com.
The 28 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors named to this list are:
- Dan Augustine, AIF®, Peoples Wealth Management, Wausau, Wisconsin
- Douglas Boneparth, CFP®, MBA, Bone Fide Wealth, New York, New York
- Katherine Brady, CFP®, RNL & Associates, Rutland, Vermont
- Shawn Brunner, CFP®, CRPS®, M.J. Baker Financial Advisors, Avon Lake, Ohio
- Joseph Covill, AIF®, CRPC®, CT Financial Partners, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Matthew Cuplin, CFP®, Midwest Financial Group, Madison, Wisconsin
- Richard C. Fitzer, CPM®, Triad Financial Group, LLC, Creve Coeur, Missouri
- Matthew Glova, CFP®, LifeTime Asset Management, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Brady Green, CFP®, CIMA®, Gloeckner Green McCabe Financial, LLC, Columbus, Ohio
- Theodore Haley, CFP®, AIF®, Advanced Wealth Management, Portland, Oregon
- Carl Holubowich, CFP®, Armstrong, Fleming & Moore, Inc., Washington, District of Columbia
- Jordan Hucht, CFP®, ChFC®, AIF®, Vision Financial Group, Columbia, Maryland
- Benjamin Jones, CFP®, AIF®, Allegiant Private Advisors, LLC, Sarasota, Florida
- Lacey Jordan, CFP®, ChFC®, Legacy Wealth Planners, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Sarah Kaplan, RHU, CFP®, AIF®, Kaplan Financial Group, Rockville, Maryland
- Gabe Lapito, MBA, CPA/PFS, CFP®, AIF®, Strategic Retirement Plans, Billings, Montana
- Marc Lennon, CFP®, Egidio Assante Wealth Management, LLC, Cheshire, Connecticut
- Valerie Leonard, AIF®, CPFA, Grinkmeyer Leonard Financial, Birmingham, Alabama
- Nicholas Loring, CFP®, CIMA®, MBA, CRPC®, CRPS®, Loring Advisory Group, Greenville, Rhode Island
- Michael Paris, AIF®, Paris International Corporation, Great Neck, New York
- Daniel Pennise, CFP®, AIF®, Commonwealth Financial Network, Pittsford, New York
- Bryan Pratt, CFP®, AIF®, Pratt, Kutzke & Associates, LLP, North Mankato, Minnesota
- Jack Rother, CFP®, AIF®, CalmWater Financial Group, Norfolk, Nebraska
- Mollie Thomsen, AIF®, United Iowa Financial, Iowa City, Iowa
- Robert J. Walczak, CFP®, AIF®, Granite State Wealth Management, Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Matt Weibler, CFP®, AIF®, Weibler Financial & Retirement, Lewiston, Idaho
- Joshua Weszka, CFP®, AIF®, Vision Financial Group, LLC, Columbia, Maryland
- Eli Wynes, AIF®, United Iowa Financial, Iowa City, Iowa
Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth, said, “Congratulations to each of these advisors on being recognized by Forbes. The future of the financial advice industry is bright, and these advisors—and their practices—will undoubtedly continue to make a positive impact. We remain committed to providing the solutions next-gen financial advisors need to power their journey and add time back into their day so they can focus on their clients.”
The 2019 ranking of Forbes’ Best-In-State Next-Gen Wealth Advisors1 recognizes advisors born in 1980 or later with a minimum of four years of experience. Advisors were rated based on a proprietary algorithm of qualitative and quantitative criteria: assets under management, revenues generated for their firm, client retention, industry experience, credentials, and compliance records. SHOOK Research also employs an opinion-based weighting system that prioritizes its preferred “best practices,” which include business models, activities, processes, and structure. Overall, 6,389 advisors were considered, and 1,495 (23 percent of candidates) were recognized. Click here for the full methodology2 Forbes developed in partnership with SHOOK Research.
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. J.D. Power ranks Commonwealth “#1 in Independent Advisor Satisfaction Among Financial Investment Firms, Six Times in a Row.” The firm supports approximately 1,950 independent financial advisors nationwide. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Commonwealth received the highest score in the independent advisor segment of the J.D. Power 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018, and 2019 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of customers’ satisfaction among financial advisors. Visit jdpower.com/awards.
Join Our Community:
1This recognition and the due-diligence process conducted are not indicative of the advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary. You are encouraged to conduct your own research to determine if the advisor is right for you.
2Portfolio performance is not a criterion due to varying client objectives and lack of audited data. SHOOK does not receive a fee in exchange for rankings.