REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- DAEMON X MACHINA – In this new action game from Kenichiro Tsukuda (Armored Core) and mech designer Shoji Kawamori, your environment is your ally. Collect and use Femto Energy on the field to boost your stats and create powerful mirages, or wield objects like cars and street signs as melee weapons and projectiles. For even more power, upgrade your physical combat abilities and learn new skills through body modification. It’ll also come in handy when you eject from your Arsenal and fight on foot using special weapons and abilities.
- Castle Crashers Remastered – Hack, slash and smash your way to victory in this Remastered edition of the popular 2D arcade adventure game from The Behemoth. Up to four friends can play locally* or online** and save your princess, defend your kingdom and crash some castles.
- The Sinking City – The Sinking City is an adventure and investigation game set in an open world inspired by the universe of H.P. Lovecraft, the master of Horror. The half-submerged city of Oakmont is gripped by supernatural forces. You’re a private investigator, and you have to uncover the truth of what has possessed the city … and the minds of its inhabitants.
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses – Expansion Pass Wave 2 – In the great land of Fódlan, you must be ready for any conflict that could arise. With this new wave of paid downloadable content for the Fire Emblem: Three Houses game (sold separately), prepare your army for war by testing their strength in five additional auxiliary battles, invigorate their fighting spirit with a new auxiliary battle song option, equip them with a powerful set of items and dress them for success in a new training outfit for many characters. Oh, and the protagonist, Byleth, can wear glasses now, too. Looking good, Professor!
- Celebrate the launch of ASTRAL CHAIN with My Nintendo! – Find the dimensional gates hidden on the ASTRAL CHAIN website to earn My Nintendo Platinum Points***. Redeem My Nintendo points for wallpapers and printable box art covers featuring ASTRAL CHAIN, the new action game for the Nintendo Switch system.
- My Nintendo Back to School – Back-to-school season is in full swing with September rewards from My Nintendo. Get ready for a classic adventure with a calendar inspired by the Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening game, discount coupons and much more.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES – Available Sept. 17
- Akash: Path of the Five – Available Sept. 16
- Arcade Archives VIGILANTE
- Atomic Heist – Available Sept. 13
- Battle Supremacy – Evolution
- CHOP – Available Sept. 13
- DISTRAINT: Deluxe Edition – Available Sept. 13
- Ellen – Available Sept. 13
- Hyperdrive Massacre
- Jet Kave Adventure – Available Sept. 17
- KAIJU KHAOS
- LEGO Jurassic World – Available Sept. 17
- Reel Fishing: Road Trip Adventure – Available Sept. 17
- Rest in Pieces – Available Sept. 13
- Ritual: Sorcerer Angel
- Star Wars Pinball – Available Sept. 13
- Super Dodgeball Beats
- Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan
- The Tenth Line Special Edition
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS:
*Additional games, systems and/or accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
***A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.