In the 2019 Managed Security Services (MSS) Top 10 Report, the capabilities and vision of twelve service providers are analyzed. This includes their skills across the HFS MSS Value Chain of: pre-MSS assessment and readiness; risk and threat monitoring; risk and threat prevention, incident detection, reporting, and remediation.
What You'll Know After Reading
- Market trends for the MSS market
- MSS global market size and forecast
- Strengths and challenges of the service providers covered in the analysis.
Key Market Dynamics
- The market is moving to a proactive approach to threat detection and management, from a reactive approach. Service providers are also investing in automation, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to deliver proactive threat intelligence, threat detection, and incident response services.
- The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is a subject matter expert, who needs support to present his cyber security requirements in a business context to the enterprise board.
- Leading service providers are investing in security automation and orchestration capabilities, including automated incident handling.
- Leading service providers are investing in as-a-service delivery options to provide flexibility to clients.
- Service providers are challenged to stay abreast of the threat landscape, understand client business context, and deliver effective solutions that utilize leading-edge technologies. All of this requires ongoing investment and a continuous improvement mentality to be a leader in the MSS market.
- There is a talent shortage in the MSS market, especially for senior experts. Service providers need to invest in policies to attract and retain the best talent.
Who Should Read This Report
- Executive leaders and business unit leaders
- Technology leaders
- Advisors and outsourcing managers in all industry sectors.
Service Providers Discussed
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kh9vbc