DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Geotechnical Instrumentation and Monitoring (GTIM) Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2027.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing investments in oil & gas and R&D, rising in government regulations across the globe and increasing the demand by a number of projects that are deploying the market.
- Based on networking technology, the market is categorized into wireless network technology and wired network technology.
- According to instrumentation, the market is segmented into rainfall gauges, measurement of lateral deformation, monitoring pore water pressures, vertical deformation measurement, settlement gauges, magnetic extensometers, settlement plates and survey markers, horizontal profile gauge, and other instrumentations.
- Furthermore, monitoring pore water pressures segment is divided into wells, moisture probes, time-domain reflectometry (TDR), pneumatic, vibrating wire piezometers (VWP) and hydraulic standpipes. In addition, vertical deformation measurement is further divided into plates, gauges (hydraulic and vibrating wire), magnetic extensometers, settlement cells, spider magnets, and horizontal profile gauges. Horizontal profile gauges are divided into the pull-through cable, control cable and horizontal cable.
- Depending on the step, the segment is segregated into instrument installation, data analysis, reporting, and monitoring.
- Based on structure, the market is categorized into dams, tunnels and bridges, buildings and utilities, and other structures
- By technique, the market is divided into pore water pressure, soil stresses, vertical deformation and lateral deformation. In addition pore, water pressure is divided into slope stability and soil stresses are divided into rock stability and soil stability.
- Based on the type of offering, the market is segregated into software, services, and hardware. In addition, the services segment is divided into real-time monitoring services, mitigation services, data analysis, rental and related services, and designing and installation services. Also, the hardware segment is divided into sensors, extensometers, data acquisition systems, piezometers, inclinometers, and other hardware.
- Depending on the application, the segment is categorized into soil stresses, vertical deformation, pore water pressure, and lateral deformation.
- By end-user, the market is divided into mining, oil and gas, construction and infrastructure, energy and power, agriculture and other end users.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2016, 2017 revenue estimations are presented for 2018 and forecasts from 2019 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market, By Networking Technology
5 Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market, By Instrumentation
6 Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market, By Step
7 Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market, By Structure
8 Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market, By Technique
9 Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market, By Type of Offering
10 Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market, By Application
11 Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market, By End User
12 Geotechnical Instrumentation And Monitoring (GTIM) Market, By Geography
13 Key Player Activities
14 Leading Companies
- Nova Metrix LLC
- Geocomp Corporation
- Deep Excavation LLC
- DST Consulting Engineers Inc
- Cowi A/S
- James Fisher and Sons PLC
- Monitoring Solution Providers Pte Ltd
- Keller Group PLC
- Geokon, Incorporated
- RST Instruments Ltd.
- Sisgeo S.R.L.
- Coffey International
- S. W. Cole Engineering, Inc
- WJ Groundwater Limited
- Geotechnics Limited
- EKO Instruments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p9b0zx