OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best representatives will be providing demonstrations of the company’s full suite of information services products at Booth 15 during the Association of Insurance Compliance Professionals’ (AICP) 32nd Annual Conference, Sept. 22–25, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency, Denver, CO.
Solutions for insurance compliance professionals and those in other related disciplines include:
- Best’s State Rate Filings®, a resource offering millions on policy rate, rule and form filings for property/casualty lines;
- Best’s Regulatory Center, an online information service for monitoring insurance activity in your jurisdiction;
- BestESP®, an electronic statement preparation program for U.S. quarterly and annual statutory and risk-based capital filings;
- Best’s Insurance News & Analysis, a streamlined portal for access to global insurance news, critical analysis and thought leadership;
- Best’s Financial Suite, a family of databases that provide detailed financial statement data and credit ratings for thousands of insurers worldwide; and
- Best’s Insurance Reports®, comprehensive reports and analytical tools for understanding insurers’ and reinsurers’ financial strength and credit risk.
Additional information on our full line of products is available at www.ambest.com/sales.
The AICP provides the insurance industry with compliance and ethics education, training, and opportunities to engage with industry experts and regulatory authorities. To learn more about the conference, visit the event homepage.
AM Best is a trusted source of insurance market insight and data, and the only global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry. Best’s Credit Ratings are a recognized indicator of insurer financial strength and creditworthiness. Visit www.ambest.com for more information.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.