DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The World Market for Pressure Transmitters, 5th Edition" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study observed that pressure transmitter revenues had grown substantially during the previous five years. Furthermore, it found that the total size of the worldwide pressure transmitter market was a little less than half the size of the worldwide flowmeter market in terms of revenues.
But annual sales do not tell the whole story of the pressure transmitter market. It is believed the size of the installed base is a major reason why the pressure transmitter market is strong and will continue to hold its own within the instrumentation world.
Reasons for Growth
Several factors account for the growth in the pressure transmitter market. First, the pressure transmitter market has grown due to growth in the number of capital projects in Asian and other countries, and especially due to growth in China and the Middle East.
Second, while oil prices experienced a downturn from 2014-2016, oil and gas projects came back in 2017 now that oil prices have stabilized in the $60 per barrel range. This trend is continuing in 2018. This study will determine the extent of this recovery and how it is affecting the pressure transmitter market.
Finally, suppliers have made significant technological improvements to their pressure transmitters, resulting in more stable and accurate products, and this has given customers a reason to buy into this market or to upgrade their existing products.
Rationale for Study
With significant growth returning to in the oil and gas and other energy markets, it is believed it is an optimal time to see what happened to the pressure transmitter market in 2017 after the downturn that many companies experienced in 2015 and 2016.
The primary goal of this most recent edition is to determine the size of the pressure transmitter market in 2017 and to forecast market size through 2022.
This study has multiple other purposes:
- Determine worldwide and regional market shares for pressure transmitters in 2017
- Forecast market growth for each of the four types of pressure transmitters through 2022
- Identify industries and applications where pressure transmitters are used, and to focus especially upon high growth areas
- Provide average selling process for all types of pressure transmitters worldwide and by region
- Analyze products for the main companies selling into the pressure transmitter market
- Offer strategies to manufacturers for selling into the pressure transmitter market
- Profile main pressure transmitter suppliers
- Identify all of the factors causing the market to grow
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe (including Central Europe & FSU)
- Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Asia/Pacific
- Latin America (Mexico, Central & South America)
- Anderson Instruments
- Azbil (Yamatake)
- Emerson Automation Solutions
- Foxboro (Schneider)
- Fuji Electric
- SMAR Equipamentos
- Schlumberger (Cameron)
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f63drf