DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Operator Business services: Japan Forecast 2018-2023 " report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Operator business services revenue in Japan is expected to increase during the forecast period, driven by the growing demand for ICT services and IoT connectivity.
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Japan for businesses of all sizes. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data networking services, as well as other business services such as security, co-location and hosting and public and private cloud services.
This report contains:
- forecasts for operator services to micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and large enterprises including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and ICT business services such as security and co-location and hosting
- quantification of revenue, the number of connections or users and ARPU for each service and each enterprise segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- an estimate of the total market addressable by operators for ICT business services and the likely share achievable by them for each service
- demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites within each segment (note that we include entities in the governmental and public sectors).
Key Topics Covered
- Operator business revenue in Japan will grow between 2018 and 2023, driven by a growing demand for ICT services and IoT connectivity
- Operator business revenue in Japan will increase during the forecast period, and ICT services revenue will be the most significant contributor to this growth
- Medium-sized and large businesses will deliver revenue growth; large enterprises will remain the largest source of operators' business revenue
- Revenue from mobile services will remain relatively stable over the forecast period; IoT connectivity and mobile data revenue growth will result in a slight increase
- Operator revenue from fixed services in Japan will decrease during the forecast period, driven by a fall in revenue from voice services
- The number of business fixed data connections in Japan will increase between 2018 and 2023, along with the demand for higher-bandwidth services
- The addressable market for other business services for operators will continue to grow as businesses migrate further towards cloud-based business solutions
- The key other business services markets addressed by operators in Japan are security, co-location and hosting and SaaS
- The broader enterprise IT and managed services market reaches beyond those services addressed by operators and is currently worth around JPY10 trillion
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sy0fip