DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "US Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The US Life Insurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022' report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the US life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, claims paid, penetration and total investment income during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the US economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights into the dynamics of the US life insurance industry.
- Comparison of US life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
- A comprehensive overview of the US economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- US insurance regulatory framework's evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- US life insurance industry's market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
- Distribution channels deployed by US life insurers.
- Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors' profiles.
- It provides historical values for the US life insurance segment for the report's 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the US life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in US.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in US and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Life Insurance Trends and KPIs
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Claims
- Assets and Investment
Chapter 4 Regulatory Risk
- Key Facts
- Licensing Requirements
Chapter 5 Key Trends by Lines of Business - KPIs, Market Share and Concentration
- Life Insurance
Chapter 6 Distribution Overview
- Distribution Channel Overview
Chapter 7 Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Landscape
- Key M&As Transactions
Chapter 8 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 9 Insurtech
Chapter 10 Appendix
- Metropolitan Group
- New York Life Group
- Prudential Of Amer Group
- Lincoln National Group
- Jackson National Group
- American International Group
- Voya Financial Group
- TIAA Family Group
- Axa Insurance Group
- Mass Mutual Life Insurance Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8thj