The Top 10 Energy Services 2019 report examines the role service providers play in the energy sector. The energy sector-specific service capabilities of 11 service providers were assessed and rated across a defined series of innovation, execution, and voice of the customer criteria.
The report highlights the overall ratings for all 11 participants and the top five leaders for each sub-category. This report also includes detailed profiles of each service provider, outlining their overall and sub-category rankings, provider facts, and detailed strengths and weaknesses.
Who Should Read This Report?
- Business unit and IT leaders
- Outsourcing and managers at energy sector service providers.
What You'll Know After Reading
Readers will gain insight into:
- Who are the leading providers of industry-specific services to the energy sector, ranked overall and across key execution, innovation, and voice of the customer criteria?
- What are the strengths, weaknesses and capabilities of each of the 11 providers included in the study via detailed profiles?
- Major study findings on the state of the energy service market including customer satisfaction, the role of 360-degree relationships, and the evolution of offerings to meet the discerning needs of the client.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/h69ies