The Top 10 healthcare services report examines the role service providers play in the dynamic healthcare industry. We assessed and rated the healthcare-specific service capabilities of 20 service providers across a defined series of innovation, execution, and voice of the customer criteria.
The report highlights the overall ratings for all 20 participants and the top five leaders for each sub-category. This report also includes detailed profiles of each service provider, outlining their overall and sub-category rankings, provider facts, and detailed strengths and weaknesses.
Who Should Read this Report
- Business unit and IT leaders
- Shared services and outsourcing
- Managers at healthcare providers
- Healthcare associations (e.g., NASCO, HIMSS)
- Health IT companies
What You'll Know After Reading
- Who are the leading providers of industry-specific services to the healthcare sector, ranked overall and across key execution, innovation, and voice of the customer criteria
- What are the strengths, weaknesses and capabilities of each of the 20 providers included in the study via detailed profiles
- Provider capabilities across the healthcare service value chain and depth of experience by specific service offerings
- Major study findings on the state of the healthcare market including customer satisfaction, the role of 360-degree relationships, and the evolution of offerings to meet the discerning needs of the clients
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a8pjjj