SHARP is a marketing & PR conference with a difference. The core focus is around in-depth practical advice on a range of marketing and PR topics, followed by implementation plans - so that what you learn on the day will get actioned and make an impact.
This highly insightful 2-day conference focuses on present Marketing & PR trends and delves into what's in store for the industry in 2019. The SHARP conference covers a wide range of topics that influence business decisions and will show you the best in corporate strategies and tactics.
Take this opportunity to benefit from new insights and ideas from an array of learning sessions including case studies, interactive learning and Q&A's with leading professionals.
This is a valuable opportunity to get out the office and air your biggest concerns: the two-day conference offers masterclasses, workshops and case studies delivered by some of the truly inspirational Marketing and PR leaders.
- Unlocking the key to powerful communications strategy
- Role of IC in building a sustainable business
- Emerging Marketing Trends and Moving Ahead of the Curve. The Psychology of Persuasion - New Marketing Insights into What Really Motivates Behaviour
- Numbers and Stories: Integrating Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Creating a Content Marketing Strategy for Ambitious Organisations; Performance and General Health of the Organisation
Who Should Attend?
SVPs, VPs, Directors and Senior Managers:
- Public Relations
- Quality Management
- Brand Communications
- Corporate Communications
- Internal Communications
- Brand Development
- Organisational development
- Public Relations
- Liam FitzPatrick: Principal, Working Communications Strategies and author, Internal Communications, a manual for practitioners
- Pete Durrant: Digital Partners Manager - Comic Relief
- Marc Hammoud: Product Development at NHS Improvement
- Simon Milton: Founder at Pulse Brands
- David Allen: Senior Consultant at BOC Global Event and Training Group
- Susanne Kirlew: PR and Communications at King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Jessica Anne: Founder at The Brand Strategist
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sj331q