DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Unmanned Maritime Vehicles (UMVs) Market 2018-2026 by Vehicle Type, Application, Propulsion System and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The author predicts the revenue of North America UMVs market to reach $2.47 billion by 2026 in terms of CAPEX (Capital Expenditure), growing by 9.3% annually over 2019-2026.
Highlighted with 22 tables and 36 figures, this 151-page report is based on a comprehensive research of the entire North America UMVs market and all its sub-segments through extensively detailed classifications. Profound analysis and assessment are generated from premium primary and secondary information sources with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. The report provides historical market data for 2015-2018, revenue estimates for 2019, and forecasts from 2020 till 2026.
In-depth qualitative analyses include identification and investigation of the following aspects:
- Market Structure
- Growth Drivers
- Restraints and Challenges
- Emerging Product Trends & Market Opportunities
- Porter's Fiver Forces
The trend and outlook of North America market is forecast in optimistic, balanced, and conservative view. The balanced (most likely) projection is used to quantify North America UMVs market in every aspect of the classification from perspectives of Vehicle Type, Application, Propulsion System, and Country.
Based on vehicle type, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2015-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section.
- UUVs (further segmented into ROVs and AUVs)
- USVs (further segmented into Remotely Operated USVs and Autonomous USVs)
- Other UMVs
Based on application, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2015-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section.
- Commercial (breakdown by vehicle types of ROVs, AUVs, USVs, and Other UMVs)
- Scientific Research (breakdown by vehicle types of ROVs, AUVs, USVs, and Other UMVs)
- Defense & Security (breakdown by vehicle types of ROVs, AUVs, USVs, and Other UMVs)
Based on propulsion system, the North America market is segmented into the following sub-markets with annual revenue for 2015-2026 (historical and forecast) included in each section.
- Electric System
- Mechanical System
Geographically, the following national markets are fully investigated:
For each of the aforementioned countries, detailed analysis and data for annual revenue are available for 2015-2026. The breakdown of key national markets by Vehicle Type and Application over the forecast years are also included.
The report also covers current competitive scenario and the predicted trend; and profiles key vendors including market leaders and important emerging players.
Specifically, potential risks associated with investing in North America UMVs market are assayed quantitatively and qualitatively through a Risk Assessment System. According to the risk analysis and evaluation, Critical Success Factors (CSFs) are generated as a guidance to help investors & stockholders identify emerging opportunities, manage and minimize the risks, develop appropriate business models, and make wise strategies and decisions.
- 5G International Inc.
- ASV Unmanned Marine Systems
- Atlas Elektronik GmbH
- BAE Systems plc
- Boston Engineering
- Deep Trekker Inc
- DOF Subsea AS
- ECA Group
- Forum Energy Technologies
- Fugro Subsea Services Ltd
- General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Helix Energy Solutions
- International Submarine Engineering (ISE) Ltd.
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- i-Tech (Subsea 7)
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Kystdesign AS
- Liquid Robotics
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Ocean Aero, Inc.
- Oceaneering International, Inc.
- Ocius Technology Ltd.
- Marine Tech SAS
- Perry Slingsby Systems Limited
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- SAAB SEAEYE LTD.
- Saipem (Sonsub)
- SeaRobotics Corporation
- Seebyte Ltd.
- Schilling Robotics, LLC
- SimpleUnmanned, LLC.
- Soil Machine Dynamics Ltd (SMD)
- Thales S.A.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Textron Inc.
Key Topics Covered
2. Market Overview and Qualitative Analysis
3. Analysis of North America Market by Vehicle Type
4. Analysis of North America Market by Application
5. Analysis of North America Market by Propulsion System
6. North America Market 2015-2026
7. Competitive Landscape
8. Investing in North America Market: Risk Assessment and Management
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w6re5d