DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Weapons - Market and Technology Forecast to 2027: Market Forecasts by Regions, by Type, by Guidance System, and by Technology. Market and Technologies Overview, and Leading Companies" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Smart Weapons - Market and Technology Forecast to 2027 examines, analyzes, and predicts the evolution of military smart weapon technologies, markets, and outlays (expenditures) over the next 8 years - 2019-2027 in the Defense Industry. It also examines smart weapons markets geographically, focusing on the top 95% of global markets, in the United States, Europe, and Asia. The global market is dominated by companies based in the United States and EU.
- The Smart Weapon Industry is projected to register a CAGR of 7.2% over 2019-2027
- In terms of technologies stand off cruise missiles is anticipated to account for one of the largest shares of expenditure globally
- The Middle East market is growing rapidly and European vendors can make rapid inroads into this market
The fastest growing market from 2024 onwards will be Asia as the Chinese and Indian Government continues to make billions of dollars of investment in this industry
Throughout the report, we show how smart weapons is used today to add real value. To provide the most thorough and realistic forecast, this report provides a twin-scenario analysis, including "steady state", the emergence of new smart weapons technology.
This report concentrates on Smart Weapon Types, Guidance System & Technologies.
- Guided Missiles
- Guided Bombs: Air to Ground
- Guided Rockets
- Guided Mortars
- Guided Torpedoes
- Directed Energy Weapon
- Electromagnetic Pulse Weapon
- Infrared Homing
- Laser Homing
- Satellite-Based Navigation
- Acoustic Homing
- Guidance & Control
- Munition Design
- Satellite Navigation Sensors
- Automatic Target Recognition
- Mission Management
- Data Link
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Overview: Snapshot of the various smart weapon tech in the defense market during 2019-2027, including highlights of the demand drivers, trends and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of the spending with respect to regions as well as segments. It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments in this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments around the world. It also analyzes changing industry structure trends and the challenges faced by the industry participants.
- Segment Analysis: Insights into the various Systems market from a segmental perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each segment.
- Regional Review: Insights into modernization patterns and budgetary allocation for top countries within a region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Systems market from a regional perspective and a detailed analysis of factors influencing the market for each region.
- Trend Analysis: Key Defense Markets: Analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the various Systems segments expected to be in demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment expected to be executed during the forecast period.
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: Analysis of the competitive landscape of this industry. It provides an overview of key companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- AeroVironment Inc.
- Airbus Defence & Space
- Almaz - Antey
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Co.
- Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- Denel SOC Ltd.
- Elbit Systems
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Lockheed Martin
- Nexter Group
- Northrop Grumman Corp.
- Safran Electronics & Defence
- Tactical Missiles Corporation
- Textron Inc.
- Thales Group
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global smart weapon industry over the next eight years
- Gain in-depth understanding of the underlying factors driving demand for different systems segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global smart weapon business, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the ministries of different countries within the smart weapon market
- Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top systems providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/i8gkfn