DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Legal Operations: Reporting and Demand Management Masterclass" training has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
A key pressure for in-house legal functions is to balance capacity, budget and demand. A failure to get these right could potentially result in overspend, a stressed workforce and a poor customer service. This masterclass uses legal operations best practice to look at the legal function through a systems lens.
The content focuses on insight into how to forecast customer demand using business partner methodology, allocation of work through an in-source/outsource mix and performance management of delivery. The masterclass then looks at the role of metrics in measuring legal department effectiveness and efficiencies. It addresses innovative ways of analysing the work undertaken by the legal department to ensure that it is delivering the maximum value to the business.
Topics covered will include:
- Case studies on how to 'make' or 'buy'
- Tracking benefits resulting from work allocation
- The use of Lean methodologies to optimise service delivery
- Determining what needs to be measured, the type of work and why
- Quantifying and optimising your external vs internal spend
- Using metrics to inform decisions, report to objectives and define strategy.
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/32m05r