DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hydraulic Filter Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The hydraulic filter market is expected to reach an estimated $6.8 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 3.6% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the hydraulic filter market looks promising with opportunities in the construction machinery, mining, petrochemical, aerospace, marine, and transportation industries. The major drivers for this market are increasing the production of construction, mining, and other equipment, stringent government regulations for environmental pollution, and increased focus on preventive maintenance of hydraulic equipment and systems.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the hydraulic filter industry, include the introduction of new micro glass materials with a unique six-layer design that delivers 50% more dirt holding capacity and development of the hydraulic filters with cyclone effect technology.
The analyst forecasts that pressure side filter will remain the largest segment and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period as these filters are designed to clean the fluid to protect the pump and other sensitive components.
Within this market, hydraulic filters for construction machinery will remain the largest segment over the forecast period due to increasing production of construction machinery.
The Asia Pacific will remain the largest region and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing production of construction machinery, high investment in infrastructure, and government plans for smart cities.
Some of the hydraulic filter companies profiled in this report include Parker Hannifin, Mahle, Donaldson, Eaton, UFI FILTERS, Danaher, Bosch Rexroth, SMC Corporation, Caterpillar, and Yamashin.
Some of the features of Hydraulic Filter Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Hydraulic filter market size estimation in terms of value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end-use and use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Hydraulic filter market size by product, end-use industry, mode of distribution channel in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Hydraulic filter market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions of the hydraulic filter in the hydraulic filter market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of hydraulic filter in the hydraulic filter market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecasts
3.2: Hydraulic Filter Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Hydraulic Filter Market by Product Type
3.3.1: Pressure Side Filters
3.3.2: Return Side Filters
3.3.3: Off-Line Filters
3.3.4: In-Tank Breather Filters
3.3.5: Suction Side Filters
3.4: Hydraulic Filter Market by End-Use Industry
3.4.1: Construction Machinery
3.4.3: Petrochemical industry
3.4.5: Mining Industry
3.5: Hydraulic Filter Market by Mode of Distribution Channel
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Hydraulic Filter Market by Region
4.2: North American Hydraulic Filter Market
4.3: European Hydraulic filter Market
4.4: APAC Hydraulic Filter Market
4.5: ROW Hydraulic Filter Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Hydraulic Filter Market by Product Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Hydraulic Filter Market by End-Use Industry
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Hydraulic Filter Market by Mode of Distribution Channel
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Hydraulic Filter Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Hydraulic Filter Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Hydraulic Filter Market
6.3.3: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Parker Hannifin Corp.
7.2: Donaldson Company Inc.
7.3: Danahar Corporation
7.4: Bosch Rexroth
7.5: SMC Corporation
7.6: Eaton Corporation Plc.
7.7: Caterpillar Incorporation
7.8: Mahle International GmbH
7.9: UFI Filters
7.10: Yamashin Filter Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y6xisq