NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--IVERIC bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: ISEE) today announced that it will host its inaugural Gene Therapy R&D Investor Day in New York, NY on Friday, September 13, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. ET.
IVERIC bio’s Gene Therapy R&D Investor Day will include updates on the Company’s gene therapy portfolio for orphan inherited retinal diseases, and will feature scientific discussions from prominent gene therapy scientists and highly recognized key opinion leaders including:
- Guangping Gao, PhD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- William A. Beltran, DVM, PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- Charles A. Gersbach, PhD, Duke University
- Hemant Khanna, PhD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Gustavo D. Aguirre, VMD, PhD, University of Pennsylvania School of Veterinary Medicine
- Andreas K. Lauer, MD, Oregon Health & Science University
- Bart P. Leroy, MD, PhD, Ghent University and Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Alfred S. Lewin, PhD, University of Florida
- Marco A. Zarbin, MD, PhD, FACS, UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Newark, New Jersey
- Phillip Wills, PhD, Catalent Paragon Gene Therapy
A live webcast will be available under “Events & Presentations” in the Investors section of the IVERIC bio website at https://investors.ivericbio.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on IVERIC bio’s website for at least 30 days following the presentation.
For more information, please contact Kathy Galante at Kathy.email@example.com or 212-845-8231.
About IVERIC bio
IVERIC bio is a science-driven biopharmaceutical company with a focus on the discovery and development of novel gene therapy solutions to treat orphan inherited retinal diseases with unmet medical needs. Vision is Our Mission. For more information on the Company’s gene therapy and other programs, please visit www.ivericbio.com.
Any statements in this press release about IVERIC bio’s future expectations, plans and prospects constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the safe harbor provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors. Any forward-looking statements represent IVERIC bio’s views only as of the date of this press release. IVERIC bio anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause its views to change. While IVERIC bio may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, IVERIC bio specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.