DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Aquafeed Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Asia Pacific aquafeed market reached a volume of 28.5 Million Tons in 2018.
This new report provides a deep insight into the Asia Pacific aquafeed market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
Asia-Pacific currently accounts for the highest share in the global aquaculture production. Demand of seafood in the Asia Pacific region is catalyzed by both domestic consumption and exports. Seafood plays a key role in the dietary habits in several Asian countries such as China, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, etc.
Catalyzed by rising incomes and Increasing health consciousness, dietary habits in the region are witnessing a transition from a high carbohydrate-based diet to one that is rich in proteins. This has encouraged many consumers to opt for protein sources such as meat and seafood. Apart from domestic consumption, several Asian countries such as China, Vietnam, India, etc. also represent major exporters of seafood such as fish and shrimps.
Moreover, increasing population, rising disposable incomes and rising aquaculture production has also increased the demand of aqua feed in the region. In addition, various government initiatives to increase production of certified sustainable seafood is further accelerating the requirement of aquafeed in the regions.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the Asia Pacific aquafeed market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the Asia Pacific aquafeed market based on the ingredient?
- What is the breakup of the Asia Pacific aquafeed market based on the additives?
- What is the breakup of the Asia Pacific aquafeed market based on the product form?
- What is the breakup of the Asia Pacific aquafeed market based on the end user?
- What is the breakup of the Asia Pacific aquafeed market based on the country?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the Asia Pacific aquafeed market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the Asia Pacific aquafeed market?
- What is the structure of the Asia Pacific aquafeed market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the Asia Pacific aquafeed market?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Asia Pacific Aquafeed Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.2.1 Volume Trends
5.2.2 Value Trends
5.3 Market Breakup by Ingredient
5.4 Market Breakup by Additives
5.5 Market Breakup by Product Forms
5.6 Market Breakup by End-user
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
5.9 SWOT Analysis
5.10 Value Chain Analysis
5.10.2 Input Suppliers
5.10.3 Feed Manufacturer
5.11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.11.4 Degree of Competition
5.11.5 Threat of New Entrants
5.11.6 Threat of Substitutes
5.12 Price Analysis
5.12.1 Price Indicators
5.12.2 Price Structure
5.12.3 Margin Analysis
6 Market Breakup by Ingredient
6.2 Fish Meal
6.4 Fish Oil
7 Market Breakup by Additives
7.1 Amino Acids
7.4 Feed Acidifiers
8 Market Breakup by Product Form
9 Market Breakup by End-user
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.9 South Korea
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Structure
11.2 Key Players
11.3 Profiles of Key Players
11.3.1 Charoen Pokphand Group
11.3.3 Aller Aqua
11.3.4 Tongwei Co. Ltd.
11.3.6 Ridley Corporation
11.3.7 Alltech Coppens B.V.
11.3.8 Nutreco N.V.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3kmmw5