DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bleaching Agents Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global bleaching agents market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2019-2024.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the global bleaching agents market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The extensive application of bleaching agents across industries such as textile and paper is the key factor driving the growth of the market.
Furthermore, in the food and beverage industry, they are used in the preparation of bakery dough for improving its structure and increasing elasticity. These agents are also used as an additive in flour to decolor the yellowish appearance of the raw mill flour and make it ready for market supply.
In addition to this, they are widely used for sanitizing swimming pools and play a crucial role in purifying water to make it suitable for drinking. As a result, increasing investments in wastewater treatment plants by governments of several countries, along with the introduction of chlorine-free or green bleaching agents with low chemical residue and emissions, are contributing significantly to the market growth.
Bleaching agents also find wide utilization in the cosmetic and beauty industry in hair dyes and teeth whitening products, and in the chemical industry as an oxidizing agent.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global bleaching agents market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global bleaching agents industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the form?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global bleaching agents industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global bleaching agents industry?
- What is the structure of the global bleaching agents industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global bleaching agents industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global bleaching agents industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Bleaching Agents Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Form
5.5 Market Breakup End-user Industry
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.2 Hydrogen Peroxide
6.3 Ascorbic Acid
6.4 Acetone Peroxide
6.5 Chlorine Dioxide
7 Market Breakup by Form
8 Market Breakup by End-user Industry
8.1 Pulp & Paper
8.4 Electrical & Electronics
8.5 Water Treatment
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.3 North America
9.4 Middle East & Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
11.2 Research & Development
11.3 Raw Material Procurement
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
13.1 Price Indicators
13.2 Price Structure
13.3 Margin Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.2 Aditya Birla Chemicals
14.3.6 Hawkins Inc.
14.3.7 Siemer Milling
14.3.9 Supraveni Chemicals
14.3.10 Spectrum Chemicals
14.3.12 Gujarat Alkalies & Chemicals
14.3.14 The Procter & Gamble Company
14.3.15 The Clorox Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yb5i73