DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "The Network Automation and Orchestration: Worldwide Market Shares 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides market sizing and shares for the USD 8.6 billion network automation and orchestration (NAO) market, with particular emphasis on the USD 2.2 billion sub-segment of the market (network control and orchestration) that includes network orchestration, VIM and WAN SDN software and services.
This report provides market share data for communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms-specific network automation and orchestration software systems and related services for 2018. It provides details of how the spending varied by delivery model, service type, vendor and region. The report also includes snapshots' of information about the leading vendors in the market.
The report provides an analysis of the market leaders' success and includes vendor snapshots, comprehensive market definitions and a list of significant merger and acquisition activity.
Key developments in the network automation and orchestration market in 2018
- The NAO market revenue as a whole grew by just over 13% (from our updated 2017 base) due to spending growth in all network control and orchestration (NCO) segments.
- Vendor A remained in first position in terms of NAO revenue by virtue of its bigger fixed and mobile infrastructure business and related NMS/EMS, but Vendor B shrank the revenue gap and edged closer to Vendor A than in 2017. Vendor F's sixth-place showing is more a vestige of its infrastructure business than its NFV/SDN strength.
- The other top-six vendors in the market have been more successful than Huawei and ZTE at moving more of their NAO business into the high-growth NFV/SDN-related segments.
Key questions answered in the network automation and orchestration market share report
- What was the overall size of the market (network automation and orchestration software systems for the telecoms industry) and what drove this spending among CSPs?
- How did the spending vary across different sub-segments of the network automation and orchestration market?
- Who are the major vendors and what is their share of revenue in the network automation and orchestration systems market?
- What are the different drivers and growth rates of CSP spending on products, product-related services and professional services?
Who should read this report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand where revenue growth is slowing and where it is increasing across different network automation and orchestration sub-segments.
- Product management teams that are responsible for feature functionality and geographical focus, and product marketing teams that are responsible for market-share growth.
- Market intelligence teams at vendors that want to understand how their competitors compare to each other and themselves.
- CSPs that are planning digital transformation journeys and want to understand the competitiveness of the incumbent and vendors.
This report provides:
- Detailed market share data for the network automation and orchestration software systems market overall, as well as two sub-segments:
- Network control and orchestration (NCO), which includes:
- Network orchestrators
- Virtual infrastructure managers (VIM)
- WAN SDN products
- Element and network management systems (EMS/NMS)
- A summary of key developments in the market overall and in each sub-segment
- An Excel data spreadsheet of revenue and share for the top six vendors in this segment, split by type and by region
- Detailed profiles of 16 vendors in this market, and summaries of other players
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Business environment
3. Market shares
4. Network control and orchestration market shares
5. NMS market shares
6. Vendor analysis
7. Market definition
- Ciena Blue Planet
- Cisco Systems
- Huawei Technologies
- Juniper Networks
- Red Hat
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/spd9ad