DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Tapes Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global industrial tapes market to grow with a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The report on the global industrial tapes market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The study on industrial tapes market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on industrial tapes market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global industrial tapes market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global industrial tapes market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the growth matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand of industrial tapes from automotive, packaging, medical and construction sector
- Growing demand for specialty and double-sided tapes
- Growing demand of environment-friendly industrial tapes
- Capital intensive business
- Regulations regarding volatile organic content emissions during manufacturing
- Growing demand of industrial tapes from developing countries
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the industrial tapes market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the industrial tapes market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2024.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global industrial tapes market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Industrial Tapes Market Highlights
2.2. Industrial Tapes Market Projection
2.3. Industrial Tapes Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Industrial Tapes Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Products
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Tape Backing Material
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-use Industry
3.4.6. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Industrial Tapes Market
4. Industrial Tapes Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Industrial Tapes Market by Type
5.1. Non-adhesive Tape
5.2. Single-sided Adhesive Tape
5.3. Double-sided Adhesive Tape
5.4. Transfer Tape
6. Global Industrial Tapes Market by Products
6.1. Aluminium Tapes
6.2. Filament Tapes
7. Global Industrial Tapes Market by Tape Backing Material
7.6. Polyvinyl Chloride
8. Global Industrial Tapes Market by Application
8.1. Adhesive Bonding
8.2. Thread Sealing
8.6. Electrical Insulation
8.7. ESD Control
8.8. Other Specialized Applications
9. Global Industrial Tapes Market by End-Use Industry
9.1. Electronic Industry
9.2. Automotive Industry
9.3. Construction Industry
9.4. Medical Industry
9.5. Paper & Print Industry
9.6. Manufacturing Industry
9.7. Logistics Industry
9.8. Aerospace Industry
10. Global Industrial Tapes Market by Region 2018-2024
10.1. North America
11. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
11.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Industrial Tapes Market
11.2. Companies Profiles
11.2.1. Tesa SE
11.2.2. MBK Tape Solutions
11.2.3. The Dow Chemical Company
11.2.5. W.W. Grainger Inc.
11.2.6. Avery Dennison Corporation
11.2.7. H.B. Fuller Company
11.2.8. Ashland Inc.
11.2.9. Sika AG
11.2.10. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
11.2.11. Eastman Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2v3j2d