DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Laminated Glass - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Laminated Glass market worldwide is projected to grow by US$8.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.8%.
Polyvinyl Butyral, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$12.5 Billion by the year 2025, Polyvinyl Butyral will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 4.9% growth momentum.
Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$300.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$877.2 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from other emerging Eastern European markets.
In Japan, Polyvinyl Butyral will reach a market size of US$638.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.3 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include the following, among others:
- AEON Industries Corporation Ltd. (China)
- AJJ Glass Company (China)
- Asahi Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Cardinal Glass Industries, Inc. (USA)
- Central Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- China Luoyang Float Glass Group Co., Ltd. (China)
- CSG Holding Co. Ltd. (China)
- Flat Glass Group Co., Ltd. (China)
- Fuso Glass India Pvt. Ltd (India)
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co., Ltd. (China)
- Guardian Industries Corporation (USA)
- KCC Corporation (South Korea)
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Press Glass SA (Poland)
- Saint-Gobain Group (France)
- Scheuten Glas (The Netherlands)
- SCHOTT AG (Germany)
- Shandong Yaohua Glass Co., Ltd. (China)
- Shanghai Yaohua Pilkington Glass Group Co., Ltd. (SYP Group) (China)
- Sisecam Group (Turkey)
- Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation (Taiwan)
- Tecnoglass SA (Colombia)
- Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V. (Mexico)
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Ltd. (Hong Kong)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/auujyh