DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Streaming Analytics Market by Component, Application (Predictive Asset Management, Risk Management, Location Intelligence, Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain Management), Industry Vertical, Deployment Model, and Region - Global Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Streaming Analytics Market Size is Expected to Grow from USD 10.3 Billion in 2019 to USD 35.5 Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 28.2%.
The streaming analytics market is driven by various emerging technologies, such as big data, Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) a strategic shift toward real-time accurate forecast. However, the lack of integrating legacy systems into big data solutions can hinder the growth of the streaming analytics market.
The streaming analytics market by vertical has been segmented into Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), telecommunication and IT, retail and eCommerce, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, government, energy and utilities, transportation and logistics, media and entertainment and others (outsourcing services, travel and hospitality, and education). The energy and utility segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the growing demand for the automation of power-usage analytics applications.
Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The increasing investments by the tech companies in major APAC countries, such as China India, Singapore, Japan, and Rest of APAC, growing government regulations and initiatives are expected to drive the growth of the market in APAC.
- Emerging Technologies Such as Big Data, IoT, and AI to Drive the Market Growth
- Strategic Shift Toward Real-Time Accurate Forecasts
- Lack of Integrating Legacy Systems With Big Data Solutions
- Real-Time Recommendations, Pattern Detection, and Anomaly Detection to Gain Traction
- Handling Large-Scale Data in a Decentralized Environment
- Data Privacy Concerns With Data-Intensive Companies
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- SOC 2 Type II Compliance
- ISO/IEC 27001
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Software AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rn2ljp